BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Aga B.
Review for: Shell more...
Yes this foundation is expensive for the amount of product that you get however you only need a tiny amount as this blends like butter and it provides medium to full coverage. Stays on all day and it perfect to cover my acne scars. There are so many shades to choose that you won't have any problems finding a match for yourself
Kaylee C.
Pembroke Pines
A 100% 10/10!!! I live on this foundation. It is rare for me to not use it. The one thing is I do find myself requiring to use a lot of product. So I do feel like I go through the sticks awfully fast but I still love it so so much!
Yahaira M.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Beige more...
I got a sample of this foundation stick on my sephora play and thank god is winter and I am pale because it works and it gives me an amazing coverage! It blends super nicely and it last all day long it was so pretty I was sad I needed to take my makeup off nd the end of the day
Alexandra S.
This foundation is AMAZING! I really prefer full coverage foundations and I love that this foundation covers pretty much all of my imperfections. Sometimes I don’t even have to add concealer. The consistency is creamy and easy to blend with either a brush or a beauty blender. I love adding a little facial oil to while blending to make it a smoother process and to create a dewy look.
Bri K.
Bradford, PA
BUY THIS NOW! I was able to try this from Influenster.. and now I'm addicted. I used to only use powder until I tried Hourglass. This makes my skin look flawless. I would honestly highly recommend this!!
stephani a.
In love hourglass is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands. Their formula really works well with my skin and it definitely is worth every penny. I love their color options and they're long lasting. I will be re purchasing this.
Shana Z.
I love this product. I can't begin to tell you how much of a game changer this was for me. I never used to wear foundation until I received this. The brush to apply it is so nice and it all goes on so smoothly, that now I can't live without it.
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
Review for: Porcelain more...
I know everyone raves about this, but I was not a fan. It's not that the product is bad, it just doesn't work with my very dry skin. It highlights my dry areas and tends to look cakey. The coverage is great though and if you have normal to oily skin I'm sure you'll love this!
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
This is the perfect full coverage foundation. I have combination skin that gravitates towards dry, and it never emphasizes my dryness. The packaging is luxurious and the product is gorgeous. This will last all day on your skin.
Diana G.
Chula Vista , CA
I first try this foundation stick because my cousin bought one and i really love it, so i went to bought one, this foundation covers very well
It's not cheap but you're paying quality 👌🏼❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.