BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Gia C.
philadelphia
Omg I just got this the other day and it is amazing!! It last all day and it look really nice on. It's is most definitely full coverage and it's really easy to apply and blend. Everyone should try it.
Keyla C.
Fort Worth, TX
Full coverage foundation. Easy application and leaves a pretty matte finish... my pores are not enlarged and it does good to my skin. I will definetly recommend this foundation stick for when youre on a hurry and need something practical. A tube can last you for a good 4 months.
Christina M.
Staten Island, NY
I purchased this foundation after hearing great reviews about it. I like it but I don't love it. I feel as this isn't meant for people with dry skin and seems to break up throughout the day. I have tried it with mixing other foundations and like it better like that rather than worn alone. The major downfall of this is the price!
Ethena Jae P.
Review for: Sand, Golden, Beige, Warm Beige more...
Very full coverage and staying power is ridiculous (in a good way)! Sephora best recommended this to me as a first time user. I have combo skin and it worked well on me. I would buy it at least as a gift to a friend but not for the luxury of it; pretty pricey but great foundation!
Hannah B.
Holland
Review for: Linen, Warm Beige more...
I am IN LOVE with this foundation. It goes onto the skin very well and blends so effortlessly! A little bit goes a long way with this foundation, and the coverage is amazing! This is hands down the best stick foundation that I have used, and because of that I continue to buy it.
Roshni S.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I got this foundation stick because I love the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer and thought it would go great together. I've never had a foundation make me this oily in my life! This literally slipped after max 2 hours of application. I would not recommend for combo/oily skin at all.
Amanda M.
Buena park, CA
Review for: Shell more...
Best foundation stick I have used thus far. The color doesn't make me look washed out, you can easily build on it and it blends out really nice with a denser kabuki brush. I bought it right away at Sephora and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone who asked.
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
My favorite makeup product I own is my Hourglass foundation stick, it's literally the closet shade to my skin giving a flawless Finish and it's not oily or cakey at all. It's worth the price definitely.
Amanda M.
This is the best foundation that I've used in a while. It has a build able coverage without looking cakey. It smells wonderful. And I've already repurchased twice. I just wish you got more product for your money.
Alyssa L.
Dallas, TX
Hands down the best feeling full coverage foundation I have ever used. It stays put no matter what. I hardly even need to conceal with how amazing this makes my skin look. A little goes a long way so the price does not bother me at all. It would be hard to find anything else I love as much as this.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.