BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Brenda G.
Oroville
I have dry to normal skin, when I first apply this it looks beautiful and covers my acne marks. Full coverage. It can look Cakey if you don't blend perfect. I also had to use tons of sprays.. Anyway after like 2 hours this just doesn't settle right and ends up looking strange on my skin. It never looked like it was one with my skin.
Alex C.
Arvada, CO
This foundation is a good one. The only problem I have with it is that it breaks up on my nose and I feel like it doesn't truly stay all day. I need to play with it more but the finish is gorgeous and it's still a good foundation. I just need to figure out how to use it on my skin!
Alexis L.
Castle Rock, CO
Review for: Golden Tan more...
I love this stick foundation it applies to my skin so smoothly and I love the finish of it. It is very long lasting it stays on for a good time. It is very good for places that are very small to reach and the foundation can get in there
Tressa S.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Golden Almond more...
I love this foundation stick so much it is so pigmented a little goes along way and it blends out so good and looks great after a long period of time and i have oily skin and it held up great foundation
Chaima B.
I bought this for my sister in the shade sand. And I ended up buying one for myself too ,, well it's on the expensive side of prices and Iam not really a full coverage girl ., but I loooved it for special occasions ,. Doesn't feel heavy and doesn't look cakey ,, it's worth the price
Kelcie B.
chicago, IL
The hourglass vanish seamless finish foundation stick is extremely full coverage while still remaining blendable. I use mine with a damp beauty blender or dense domed foundation brush depending on the amount of coverage I need. The color is flattering on my medium neutral undertones.
hannah🌙 M.
Review for: Bisque more...
Full coverage foundation that doesn't look cakey!
Looks great when buffed out with a desnse kabuki brush.
I have light skin with a warm undertone, and bisque is the perfect color for me.
Super fast & easy to apply, and I can tell one stick will last me a long time.
Lelani B.
Cudahy
Review for: Bisque more...
It's like a whole new layer of skin ! It's so full coverage I don't use concealer just put loose powder under the eyes very nice and so creamy the fit me foundation is not very full coverage I have oily skin skin and I don't have to retouch I showed my tia about this foundation and she loves it !
Michelle C.
Memphis, TN
If i could i would give it 10 stars. This foundation is amazing. This is a great formula for oily and combination skin. It is buildable coverage but still light weight. I love the matte but not flat finish that i get with this foundation stick. I know it may be a little pricey but its worth it and trust me a little goes a long way!
Winly L.
This is my second favor out of their foundation. I usually use Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation. But I will use this during winter time cuz this is more creamy for winter season
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.