BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2066)
Naila M.
Review for: Light Beige more...
If looking for a full coverage, matte stick foundation, then this is the way to go. I don’t know any better stick foundation out there and I use this one all the time. It has such a creamy formula and can last for hours. It does NOT look cakey or patchy at all and it covers all of my redness and acne up. This tops all stick foundations and a lot of even liquid foundations. Also a small but very love-able thing is the applicator. I would recommend this to anyone of any skin type!
Kate K.
Hagerstown, MD
Review for: Alabaster more...
I'm honestly very disappointed in this.. I was so excited about this foundation because I heard it was a good full coverage foundation for dry skin. I have extremely dry skin and when I used this foundation it emphasized all my dry patches and flakey skin.. it also looked Cakey.. I used it for two weeks because I really really wanted to like it. I tried different moisturizers and primers and got the same effect. I'm super disappointed
Jessica D.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this foundation! I have very dry skin and have a problem with finding foundations that don’t look cakey or powdery on me. This foundation stay on for a super long time and doesn’t separate and makes my skin appear smooth and clear. This foundation also matches my skin tone very well which is another thing I have a problem with because i’m very pale with weird undertones. It gives you a full coverage and an even skin tone while still giving off a no makeup vibe. I really recommend this product. I prefer to apply it with a damp beauty blinder but I heard a round brush works just as well.
Ashley D.
This is my second favorite stick foundation, next to the Makeup Forever one. This product blends the best when I use a dense brush and gives me a fantastic finish and great coverage. It’s a pricy foundation but I still think it’s worth the money because it’s a beautiful product that lasts all day.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Review for: Nude more...
This was the first foundation stick that I've ever used. I can see the appeal. Travel friendly, easy to use and you can manage how much product you use. It is buildable coverage, so if you want full coverage, you will end up using quite a bit so beware in case you are expecting a lot of product in the packaging. The color match was good. It blends well with my skin. I have combo skin, but mainly oily in my nose area (not the whole T-zone). The foundation sits well everywhere but my nose, it tends to break up there, but that could also be that I need to find the right primer/setting spray combo to help matte it down in that area.
lalyy 🖤.
Miami
My holy grail I love this foundation Its don’t crease in the smile area it’s smooth I love it I love using a brush instead you can use a sponge if you don’t have a brush on hand but it’s amazing it smooth it’s not heavy it give you a flawless look I recommend this product it’s great and it’s small you can take it anywhere even in your purse the packaging is nice the gold and brown is beautiful it’s expensive but it’s worth every penny
Kylie P.
Warrensburg, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a BEAUTIFUL foundation. It’s not cakey or drying. In the winter I do like do put a hydrating primer underneath because I do get dry in the winter, but it lasts all day and is so easy to travel with and it makes getting ready so quick! By far my favorite stick foundation of all time
Alexis R.
Brainerd, MN
Review for: Golden Natural, Warm Beige more...
My favorite stick foundation of all time!! Super full coverage, a beautiful satin finish, longevity of it is nice. Wearing during the summer time can be a little oily but setting it with more a matte powder can help with that. Otherwise this is my perfect foundation for fall/winter time!
Hannah D.
Becker, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Porcelain more...
I am absolutely in love with this product. Every time I wear it I have a perfect makeup day. It is very full coverage and one of the few stick foundations that dry skin can use. Only issue I have with it is if used too many days in a row it can break me out and you don’t get a lot of product for price. Overall recommend for those special occasions.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Beige more...
I received this in my sephora play box a while ago and just started using it. I had been using my kevyn aucoin foundation and was reluctant to use anything else. Wellll... Im so happy that I ran out and used this baby. It matched my skin so perfectly. I really thought since its a stick foundation that it would look super cakey but its not at all! You really do have to start off with a small amount and go from there. To me, its easy to blend as long as you have moisturizer and a primer on. Im waiting for the sephora vib sale so i can purchase the full size along with the primer. Im so excited!!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.