BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
Absolutely obsessed with this foundation. It's a full coverage foundation and doesn't make your face look cakey or fake. It goes on smooth, blends out nicely, and covers all of your blemishes. It's a little spendy for the amount that's in the tube, though
Chelsey B.
Manteca, CA
This was the second stick foundation I have ever tried and I was blown away. I tend not to use stick foundation because they feel heavy on my face but I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. Not only was it light but it had great coverage. This is my new holy grail for traveling.
Ally. p.
turlock,ca
Love this! It is pricey, a little but goes a long way. I love the shape of the stick it makes it nice and easy to apply into corners. I don’t feel like this is drying or oily. There could be other products like this that work better. But so far I am pleased with this stick foundation.
Mariella K.
Ward, AR
I have very mixed reviews for this product...

Cons: very little product, adheres to dry patches, creases, expensive

Pros: amazing coverage, beautiful packaging, smooth, easy to blend, amazing shade range, easy to apply, smooth texture

I own it and use it, but probably won't be purchasing again because it's not worth the price to me.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
I love my Hourglass Foundation stick. It was the first product I received from influester. This product revolutionized the way I do my makeup. It takes only a minute or two to apply and blend out with its brush. It leaves my skin with a dewy natural glow. This is my FAVORITE FOUNDATION.
Laura Y.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Vanilla more...
This foundation makes me do a happy dance! It's everything I've ever wanted in a foundation. It's full coverage without looking heavy. It's easy to apply, and I love the packaging! I definitely recommend this to anyone who likes or wants to try a stick foundation. I'm in love with it!
Rachel S.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: Nude more...
This product is great for covering up blemishes and leaves an airbrushed dewy finish. The only downsides to this product in my opinion are the price and how easily transferable this foundation is. If you choose to purchase this product make sure to set it well with a translucent powder!
cammie g.
Review for: Blanc more...
Dang is this foundation beautiful on the skin. It just melts in and gives a second skin finish. It has great coverage- full but not complete. It makes my skin so glowy and healthy looking. I just wish it actually stayed on my face longer than a few hours or I would've given it a five.
Tiffany F.
Fort Wayne
I love the convenience of this. The color blends perfectly with my skin tone and I can dot it on blemishes in a hurry and with a couple Taps of my finger or a beauty blender it Blends in seamlessly. It provides coverage all day long and doesn't dry out my skin or leave it greasy looking. I just has a really natural lasting look to it
Linda M.
Review for: Golden Natural more...
Absolutely the best stick foundation on the market! I purchased at Sephora 2 different colors to mix and match depending on self tanner use. The trick is not to over apply! I would definitely purchase again!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.