BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Brittany  C.
Vancouver , WA
I used this product once and because it was the wrong shade I haven't touched it since. I remember it being a really full coverage, but I felt like it made my texture more noticeable? It applied well with a brush and was easy to blend in. Hoping to get the right shade and give a try again.
Delaney S.
Claypool
Review for: Warm Almond more...
This foundation is amazing. Just some background on me; I have normal to dry skin. I work outside half of the time, and I live in Arizona. It's the middle of the summer at the moment. You would not believe how smooth this foundation is. It glides on very easily and is extremely buildable.
Lexi F.
Las Vegas, NV
I got a sample in my Sephora Play box and LOVE how easy this is to use and blend! I need simple and quick for my morning routine and this hits the mark so well. I really wish it was less expensive so I could make it part of my regular routine, but it goes too fast to be economical for me.
Tristyn Y.
It doesn't blend very easily, it stays right where you place it and looks like a line rather than a natural looking face, it tends to look harsh unless you thoroughly blend it out. On the other hand it is high coverage and easily buildable.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is like magic on your skin. It makes me feel beautiful in every way. The quality of this is beyond works. I feel stunning, natural, & even flawless. My husband loves how this foundation looks on me. With just a little bit of product you can go a long way. It’s full coverage!
Indy H.
Three Rivers, MI
Review for: Beige more...
I really wanted to love this foundation. It looks beautiful after first applied and powdered, but unfortunately throughout the day this product would break up along my jaw line. I tried it with the mineral veil primer (a long time favorite) and still was not convinced. Ended up returning.
Cat L.
Philadelphia
Review for: Nude more...
I literally just tried this for the first time ever today and am so impressed! I love the fact that the stick is in a triangular shape so that you can reach all of the nooks and crannys of the skin during application. Just love this foundation! And so easy to travel with during the Summer!
Kasie P.
Review for: Alabaster more...
My absolute favorite foundation. It gives such a nice natural finish and it still looks good hours later. There are so many shades and I feel like this is one of the foundations that matches me the best. I would definitely repurchase. Nothing has compared to this foundation (that I have tried).
Sydnee U.
Harrisburg
Review for: Bisque more...
My face has never looked so smooth and healthy until wearing this foundation. It’s buildable medium-full coverage, and doesn’t look cakey on my dry-combo skin. I prefer to apply it with a brush rather than a sponge, but this is the only stick foundation that doesn’t slide around my face.
Alexa L.
Doral, FL
This foundation is absolutely amazing and full coverage! A little goes a long way with this foundation. But it blends like a dream. I prefer to use a brush with it but you can use anything! It is good for all types of skin. You can make it dewy or matte depending on other products you use.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.