BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Madeline F.
Enfield
I would give this foundation a million stars I can’t say enough about it. It has the best coverage but doesn’t dry out my skin and it feels weightless. It’s kind of pricey but in my opinion worth every penny. I own at least 20 different foundations and this is the one I continue to repurchase.
Courtney A.
Conroe, TX
I have oily skin so I didn’t have high hopes, but everyone was raving about this so I wanted to to give it a try. I made sure to use my ultra mattifying primer and then applied this. It’s easily blended out. Looks great. I have to set my face after as well, but my skin looks great with this.
Jesse D.
Review for: Light Beige more...
This product is a little pricy & I was defiantly hesitant to buy it at first. Once I took the plunge I really loved my decision! It blends out super smooth and gives you a flawless completion. I grabbed mine at Sephora and they had a huge selection on shades as well! It's worth the price tag!
Jennifer H.
Catonsville, MD
Natural finish to the foundation. Best applied with a brush and a stipple technique or the foundation just gets pushed around. I would say it is medium coverage. For best results you have to set this with a powder. The shape of the foundation stick makes for a very nice and easy application.
Luzmery P.
Vineland, NJ
It has full coverage really works stays on all day you can hide almost anything with it , it's a cream foundation/ stick easy to blend it looks like flawless skin it's amazing highly recommend it to everyone
Noelle L.
Lindenhurst, NY
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
This is such a beautiful stick foundation. Worth the money. You only need a tiny bit and it blends so easily right into the skin. It’s a natural satin finish and you can build this to full coverage. I’ve gone thru probably three tubes.
Sit H.
Folcroft, PA
This is a full coverage foundation stick it leaves ur skin looking dewy is it worth the price? To me no because there's other brands that's a little better for cheaper I would recommend it to others if ur like me and love to try new foundation and don't use just one daily this is a must try :)
Angelica P.
lynn, MA
Holy coverage! This foundation's formula is comolwtely amazing, it's so creamy and easy to blend, although i would recommend a packed brush instead of a beuty blender. I love everything about it: the coverage, the longwearing, the way it just sits on my face giving me a beutiful finish. Just AMAZING
Molly M.
Dallas , TX
LOVE this foundation stick. I needed something that would cover the dark circles beneath my eyes and,.. I found a magic stick! I love the great coverage and feel of this foundation stick. It's not too heavy!
ollie r.
It glides on beautifully but the only con is it's a little bit hard to rub it in but it is affordable I guess it has really nice packaging and I skimmed it is very it changes a lot of changes from light to dark so it's easy to blend in to my skin because I get to between shade of my skin color
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.