BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Alexa C.
Cannot give enough stars!! Great for my super dry/sensitive skin. I am able to build this up to create a full cake face or use a smaller amount for a medium coverage. I personally prefer to use a damn sponge with this product rather than a brush, but either option can work!
Angela G.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Best foundation stick for normal to oily skin . Hourglass has a wide range of shades for all skin tones ! The formula is so creamy it truly vanishes into skin for a seamless application . It also works well if you want a second one as a contour stick .
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I haven't used this Anastasia stick foundation but, I'd love to try it. Its recommended by kathleenlights on youtube. She says, she's never liked sny stick foundations but, she's hooked on Anastasia Stick foundation. If she loves it, then, it must be very good.
Maya G.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Blanc more...
Very nice foundation! Application is beyond easy and it blends like a dream. It starts out as medium coverage but can easily be built up. I'm very fair skinned so I was pleasantly surprised they had a shade light enough for me. My only downfall is that it breaks up on my nose after a couple hours.
Allie A.
Miami Beach , FL
I absolutely love this foundation! I love the fact is full coverage but very lightweight. It does not cake at all, very creamy and so easy to blend. With this my skin looks flawless! Highly recommend this foundation.
Akayla S.
Review for: Sable more...
me personally I am not into foundation sticks at all I don't think the provide enough coverage but this amazing stick did a great job at producing a full coverage look and is also very light weight not to mention hoe freaking beautiful the packaging is I will for sure keep using this product
Theresa S.
more like ten stars... honestly, I didn't live this at first (dry skin) I started blending this out with a morphe m439 brush and spritzing mac fix plus on my brush before blending. It's perfection! Seamless, not detectible on the skin yet full coverage and flawless. I don't see a foundation topping this anytime soon!
Valentina M.
Concord, CA
Review for: Warm Almond more...
i really like this foundation i bought it on sale it has great coverage and looks very nice on the skin the color is a perfect math i accidentally got the wrong color but got the correct one layer the only thing is it clings onto some of my dry patches i just use a moisturizing primer and it’s great
Thee O.
Compton , CA
Review for: Walnut more...
I wasn't really a fan of the foundation stick until I tried this one. I wasn't sure about it, I prefer my liquid over stick but this really is a great product. I could definitely see myself buying it again. Price point wasn't too bad either Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Jacob A.
McLean, VA
Perfect foundation stick. The finish is extremely smooth and full-coverage. Best when applied with oval brush, not beauty blender. The packaging and the product are luxurious and the skin tone matches perfectly. This is my go to foundation and although it is a little pricey, i believe its worth it
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.