BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Sarah M.
Snyder, TX
The coverage this foundation gives leaves your skin flawless. It is really easy to blend and to apply products on top of. The only issue I had was it broke apart if my skin wasn't hydrated enough or if I didn't have a primer on.
Molly O.
Charlotte, NC
I wanted to like this product, but for my skin type, it just did not work for me. This foundation had great coverage, but throughout the day it really started to break up on my face no matter what primer/setting spray I used. For the price, I would expect for this foundation to last a lot longer.
Dreama H.
Akron, OH
Review for: Beige more...
Sooo smooth! I received this as sample from a local makeup store and this oxidizes so well! Very easy to use, and a lot goes a long way! Doesn't wipe off as does my usual, and I love that! No primer or setting spray this concealer is the bomb.com!
Nikkk R.
Crab orchard, WV
Review for: Beige more...
I got this in my play box and used it today. I'm SUPER surprised how far just a small amount went! So far it's the best concealer I've tried. I don't feel like I'm wearing anything even when my face does eventually get oily. I just used a damp beauty blender and it worked perfectly! I'll have to buy a full size!
Kristy G.
Miami springs, FL
I got this for my birthday in March and I do not regret it. It looks beautiful on the skin. It really gives a flawless appearance. This foundation is medium to high coverage and is buildable. I love the packaging and how luxurious it feels. It's a long lasting foundation would totally recommend for prom or any special occasion.
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
This product is so amazing! I have oily to combination skin and this wears all day. I really don't even have cons because it's apples so smooth and it's just a really great buy. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Nude more...
Excellent coverage and looks like skin. Long lasting without looking heavy or cakey. Beautiful and elegant packaging as usual with Hourglass products. My skin is dry, sensitive, acne prone with rosacea and this covers all my flaws and makes my skin looks healthy and satin finish. I highly recommend it.
Madison J.
Lawrence
Review for: Vanilla more...
This foundation is amazing. The only complaint I have is that it’s not the most long lasting ever and I have the wrong shade for me. But the formula is amazing, it looks so natural and beautiful on the skin and the packaging is beautiful as well. Worth a try if you’re in the market for a new foundation.
Kelli Z.
Marlborough, MA
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
I received this product for free in the Voxbox in exchange for a review! I received the color Alabaster and surprisingly, it really matched my skin tone! The packaging on the product is sleek and minimal, making it appear high end (which I love). The stick of foundation itself is in a triangle shape which makes it easy to place it the corners of your nose/etc and it allows it to glide on quite evenly. Hourglass states on the package card that it has a concealer feel and it does! I like to swatch foundations over my tattoos to judge the coverage; I'd say this is on the edge of medium. It is definitely a foundation you could build up, though! I rated it 4/5 stars because it feels more like a concealer consistency than a foundation, but nonetheless, it is a beautiful product that I'd happily purchase on my own!
Andie G.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
Yep. This. This is incredible. I look like a freaking beauty guru when I wear this with smooth and even skin. It has less coverage at first application than I expected, but it builds up nicely. I use a buffing brush with a light touch and what can I say it just works.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.