BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Bec B.
Review for: Beige more...
I got this to use as a concealer but I find the coverage isn't as good as my Nars creamy concealer or tarte so I go back to that. It's super creamy and quite a oily consistency but it's nice to lighten my under eyes if they are looking dull or puffy. Would probably buy again if I wanted a natural make up look
Noelle M.
Review for: Blanc more...
I love this foundation. It lasts forever! I’m also really impressed at the shade range. I’m a bit abnormally fair when it comes to my skin tone, so this and Kat Von D are the only two brands I’ve found with shades light enough to accommodate my pale skin tone. It doesn’t oxidize or anything! My only concern is that it’s a little thick and drying on my skin.
Desiree W.
Festus mo
Review for: Beige more...
I like this foundation don't get me wrong but you have to have to use a oil based primer with it or it will if you have dry skin it will cling to the try patches! I wound recommend to anyone with dry skin but I do do love the packaging it so cute but besides that I don't have anything else to say about it
Influenster M.
I use the shade shell and I love this foundation very much. It stays all day and does not get cakey or too oily. My skin always feels good after I take this off too. There are foundations out there that are too much for my skin and leave it irritated if on for too long. This and the makeup forever Stick Foundation are my favorites
Kathleen S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Light Beige more...
I loved the color, finish, and application. The packaging is GORGEOUS. I tried a few primers with this and I couldn't get it to stop separating throughout the day as my oils came through. I know it's for dry skin to achieve a few finish but people rave about it so I thought I'd try. It's just not for me.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
This foundation is so good that I have set aside all my other expensive foundations. I don't even want to use anything else other than the Hourglass now, that's got to tell you something! I could go on and on about this foundation because it is sooo amazing. I wish it was less expensive, but nonetheless I can't find anything negative to say about this and I know that I will definitely be repurchasing this over and over again!!!!
Taylor A.
such a good foundation for combination skin! I use this all the time and it goes on flawlessly. it has nice packaging and glides on the skin easily and seamlessly. I would recommend this to anyone and you should go buy it right now!! it's very affordable!
Hannah G.
powell, TN
This is very convenient when you are in a HURRY. you just take it out whip it on and powder up and set and your ready. You can get different colors and use them to contour. These are so versital. 10 out of 10 product. Literally smooth and creamy. Sets good. And doesmt oxidize on my skin which is a bonus. And comes in convenient size.
Stephany M.
This foundation stick changed my makeup game! Omg this is amazing. It’s full coverage but doesn’t look Cakey. It makes your face look so flawless is amazing. It last a very long time and trust me a little goes a long way with this. I love love this foundation stick. It can be a bit pricey but totally worth it.
Sarah M.
Snyder, TX
The coverage this foundation gives leaves your skin flawless. It is really easy to blend and to apply products on top of. The only issue I had was it broke apart if my skin wasn't hydrated enough or if I didn't have a primer on.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.