BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Madeline G.
Austin, TX
I'm obsessed with this foundation. It applies well, blends beautifully, and covers my problem areas well. I wish it came with more in the tube, but it doesn't take much to make your skin look flawless. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a stick foundation.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
Love this foundation! Is very good to travel with and compared to oder sticks foundations it doesnt excentuate my dry patches which is good if you have dry skin. Very full coverage and the color selection is really good!
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Alabaster more...
I love the coverage this stick provides, as well as the packaging and the way the stick is shaped. It also has a great color range. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to keep it all day without cracking/emphasizing dry areas. It looks beautiful when first applied but gets patchy/dry after a couple hours
Casey B.
Chicago
Review for: Beige more...
I really want to love this product (and intend on trying more Hourglass products) but I just didn't like it for oily skin. It was really hard to blend it in and felt like it sort of set in and caked, leaving patches of my skin without coverage. I think maybe it would be better using it with a beauty blender?
Bryanna R.
Norwalk, CT
This is my all time favorite foundation ! I have dry to combination skin and this product is the truth. I never tried stick foundation and was nervous however this product lasts all day, it doesn't seep into your dry patches and all of your hyper pigmentation and acne scars vanish ! The color match is perfect while the coverage can go to sheer, medium or full depending on what you are going for. Defiantly a hit for me i will be returning to buy this foundation again and I highly recommend it !
Holly G.
Sapulpa , OK
This foundation instantly makes my skin look airbrushed. The packaging is very sleek and pretty, and the formula is so smooth and easy to use. I don't typically like stick foundations but this one is quickly becoming a favorite! It's very buildable without feeling greasy or heavy like most stick foundations.
Emily H.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Shell more...
Absolutely beautiful coverage. I can’t get over how amazing this looks on my skin for the first 3 or so hours of the day. Unfortunately, I have combination skin that leans towards oily and this product tends to accentuate the oil production on my nose in particular. SO close to being the perfect foundation!
Bec B.
Review for: Beige more...
I got this to use as a concealer but I find the coverage isn't as good as my Nars creamy concealer or tarte so I go back to that. It's super creamy and quite a oily consistency but it's nice to lighten my under eyes if they are looking dull or puffy. Would probably buy again if I wanted a natural make up look
Katlyn R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Porcelain more...
It has amazing coverage but is missing a moisturizing component to it. For the amount of product you get it is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. I bought my at Sephora which made it easy because they helped me find my color. It last all day and seems to have a demi matte finish more on the matte side.
MacKenzie N.
Oneonta, AL
Review for: Ivory more...
I had very high expectations for this product. I was not impressed when I first tried it. It didn't seem very full coverage for me. It seemed like this product made my pores stand out, as well as my undereye creases and smile lines. Applied around 6pm and by 11pm it was starting to wear off. Wouldn't recommend
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.