BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Tina C.
Alhambra , CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This foundation stick is so handy and easy to apply. In my opinion this foundation stick is full coverage, and it is also true to color. I have oily skin but it does not make me super oily or break out. The packaging is very classy which I love! I would definitely buy again after I finish my current one.
Sarah H.
I got this in my voxbox a few months ago and OMG I love it. It lasted several months and I'm desperate to buy it again. I only needed a little bit at a time and it gave me full and long lasting coverage. Definitely will purchase again! Loved this foundation stick.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
One of my favorite foundation sticks. Even the makeup forever foundation stick can't compare to this one. This foundation stick is full coverage and long lasting. After using it numerous times, it has made its way up to one of my favorites. It feels light on the face and it doesn't have a weird foundation smell.
nhi n.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Normally, I do not gravitate towards stick foundations but I decided to try this one out. I like how it applied but I found that it works better if you apply with a brush. When you use a beauty blender, it does not give you enough coverage. For oily skin, this is not a foundation for you. It made me oily.
Baylee T.
Denver , CO
Review for: Bisque more...
This is one of my favorite foundations! The coverage is amazing and it is really easy to blend it out. I did think that it used to sit on top of my skin when I used just a brush to apply, but it really melts into the skin when you use a beauty blender. It also stays on my face all day and dries to a satin finish.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
This foundation stick is full coverage. I feel like it gives a satin Finish and not completely Matte. You can not wear a mattifying primer or smoothing primer with this because the foundation will break apart during the day. I use a primer oil or a water based primer with this foundation to prevent the breakage.
Yvette R.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I love this foundation! It glides onto the skin like butter! I noticed the shade is spot on and most of the shades have a nice warm tone. The amount that you get for the price is grey considering a little goes a long way. The only issue I have is after about 4-5 hours it starts to move around my nose so I try to set my nose more and use a stronger primer in that area.
Danielle H.
Hazard, KY
Review for: Bisque more...
In my defense, I did use this over the winter. Everyone was hyping over this foundation but it was alright. It has decent coverage but it did leave my skin which isnt normally oily, somewhat oily. That could be chalked up to maybe a primer I was also using at the time but I still stand firm that its a bit too pricey for what it is
cady K.
Gillette
I love the product and I will definitely buy again. The foundation stick is very full coverage and blends out like a dream. Not to mention the packaging is beautiful. The only down fall for me is that it makes my face look very cakey. I haven’t used it in a while and my skin has changed tremendously since the last time I used it and I’m willing to give it another go!!
Rachel S.
Review for: Light Beige more...
I really expected more of this. The coverage is nice but it doesn't cover my redness (which I expected of a cream) and I had to work with it in order for it to not be dry and cakey. I even used it over an oil and I still had to spray an illuminating finishing spray over it. And I have oily/combo skin! Will not repurchase.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.