BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Sarah H.
I got this in my voxbox a few months ago and OMG I love it. It lasted several months and I'm desperate to buy it again. I only needed a little bit at a time and it gave me full and long lasting coverage. Definitely will purchase again! Loved this foundation stick.
Katrina H.
Royse City, TX
I'm still not a hundred percent sure on this Foundation. I'm having problems with it settling into pores even with different colors. I do have very large pores and do have a hard time finding things that don't. I mostly use it for my chin area because I find it doesn't settle in the pores there cuz they are smaller.
Jeena S.
Such a beautiful foundation. Saw this all over YouTube as an all time favorite so wanted to try it. So easy to travel with and you dont need too much to make it work. Got color matched at sephora and they did a good job. They recommend dotting it on versus creating stripes across the face in order to save product.
Sabrinda L.
Mission , TX
Review for: Golden Amber more...
In love with this foundation usually foundation stick makes my foundation look cakey but this one doesn’t cover my dark spots, packaging is so pretty love that it’s a triangle stick because it so easy to use under my eyes 👌🏾 the only con is that it ha a little bit of product mine is about to run out and I only had it for 3 months.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Not my most favorite. I love the coverage but hate how it looks and feels on my skin. I have oily skin. This just sat on top of my skin, looked so thick and unnatural and it didn’t allow my skin to breath. I broke out so badly from just one use....not a fit for me
Jaime s.
Review for: Cream more...
I had to buy this after hearing nothing but great reviews on it. I honestly did not love this foundation it seemed hard to blend out and did not look great on my skin. However I also feel I did not get the right color for my skin so I would try it again maybe in a different color and see if that would change my opinion.
Kristen C.
Review for: Vanilla more...
I really wanted to love this foundation but it is not long wearing at all. The color perfectly matched my skin tone and looked decent when first applied, but an hour later I looked a disaster. It emphasized my pores, broke up on my face, and got very oily fast. I returned this product after giving it a few chances.
stephanie j.
Knoxville
I wanted to love this foundation but I've just came to the conclusion that stick foundations aren't for me. They seem to glide over the pores instead of really becoming one with my skin. The coverage on this is awesome and I think it would be really great for someone who doesn't have texture or large pores like me.
Tina C.
Alhambra , CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This foundation stick is so handy and easy to apply. In my opinion this foundation stick is full coverage, and it is also true to color. I have oily skin but it does not make me super oily or break out. The packaging is very classy which I love! I would definitely buy again after I finish my current one.
Andy P.
These are by far he best foundation sticks. I bought the darkest color they make and the lightest and use it for contouring and highlighting. Just a little bit goes a long way as the colors are super saturated and really makes your face stand out(in a great way).
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.