BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Michelle ❤.
I love this high end foundation. It's so smooth and really easy to blend out. I love to use this when I'm in a hurry and need full coverage quickly, and this does the job! I will definitely be repurchasing, and in my opinion it is worth the money
Mary E.
Nashville, TN
This foundation provides great coverage and blends out beautifully. It doesn't feel too heavy or cakey, but I do notice my T-zone does get a little shiny as the day wears on. I have combination skin, so this isn't unusual for me, and is nothing a little powder can't fix. I really like the convenience of the stick format.
Ivana V.
Doral, FL
i've seen a looooot of reviews about this foundation, i haven't try it yet! the range of colors are soooooooo cool. it would work for every skin tone over the earth lol. i love this because my skin is oily and i defenitly purchase for this over and over again
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Review for: Sand more...
This is an amazing foundation stick. It is provides such amazing coverage, it is easy to blend out on the skin, it is nice and smooth when applying it, it doesn’t make the skin look cakey, it is easy to build up, and it also feels so light on the skin.
Amparo G.
San Leandro, CA
Although this is a bit expensive this product is wonderful I have used this foundation for certain parties and I am truly happy with it I hope my Foundation stick last for a really long time because a little goes a long way first of all and second of all the coverage and time that this Foundation gives you is magical you will have your face on all day it will not slide off
Ava L.
Fontana, CA
I love this foundation. I have dry skin and Like full coverage. It's really creamy and sets nicely with a translucent and even a powder. It's gives my skin a nice glow without looking oily. Because it's on the pricey side I use it in the center of my face only. It also works great for highlighting and concealing too.
Cher B.
Maple Shade, NJ
Got my hourglass vanish seamless finish foundation stick at Sephora. My skin is kinda dry but not that dry so it works perfectly on my skin it doesn't give me no problem, others have issues with the caking looking after apply power just don't put too much!!! Xoxo
Sara B.
I absolutely love the coverage of this foundation! It covers up all acne scars I have on my cheeks and provides a skin like finish. One thing I don't favor too much is the fact you can still see my textured skin peaking through. Nonetheless this foundation is amazing for a seamless and flawless look.
Ikia V.
I absolutely love this foundation. A Little Goes A Long Way! It blends perfectly into my skin and never looks heavy even after a whole days work. Be sure to use a thick dense foundation brush I found that blends it out the best. I usually do 1 streak on my forehead, 2 on each cheek, and dot my nose, upper lip, and chin. That's usually enough for a full coverage look.
Bethany B.
I do not recommend this foundation for people with oily to combination skin even if you use a matte primer. It doesn't last long and ends up looking cakey and patchy and my skin still gets oily in my T-zone throughout the day.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.