BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Aaliyah S.
Victorville , CA
You know what , maybe i have to try this foundation stick out again. I received this from influenster and all right around the time it was hella hype. I do love the color payoff it offers but it's not the easiest to blend the blender you use has to be wet , but it has been a while since I've tried it I'll pull it out today
Alyssa G.
Review for: Light Beige more...
This foundation is pretty good. But you have to be careful how much you apply because it can get cakey really fast. I'd recommend to dot the foundation and not swipe it on your face. And use a dense type of brush (like a kabuki brush) to blend it all out. Other then that, it leaves a soft finish and it gives great coverage.
Niha K.
East Elmhurst, NY
The color matches my skin color to the tee! I only use this on special occasions! I normally get oil on my t-zone but with a little bit of setting powder i don't shine as much! it is really easy to blend and i would defiantly recommend this to other! i have recommended this to my sister who has oily face and she loves it as well.
Kayley H.
Hermitage, TN
This was so sad for me, I bought this foundation in blanc and I was so pumped that it was almost an exact match. I tried with primer, with no primer and with several types of primers and all the same. It separated on my face. I would be open to trying more products from this brand but I expect more from the hefty price tag.
Ivana V.
Doral, FL
i've seen a looooot of reviews about this foundation, i haven't try it yet! the range of colors are soooooooo cool. it would work for every skin tone over the earth lol. i love this because my skin is oily and i defenitly purchase for this over and over again
Mary E.
Nashville, TN
This foundation provides great coverage and blends out beautifully. It doesn't feel too heavy or cakey, but I do notice my T-zone does get a little shiny as the day wears on. I have combination skin, so this isn't unusual for me, and is nothing a little powder can't fix. I really like the convenience of the stick format.
Lexi F.
ALL TIME FAVORITE FOUNDATION. The finish is absolute perfection. I wish more product came with it for the price but its so gorgeous and its 100% worth the money for me. I can't get enough of this stuff! Its amazing for any special occasion especially a night event
Alexandria L.
Grove City
Review for: Buff, Warm Ivory more...
These are pricey as heck but I love them. You don’t get a ton of product, but a little goes a long way with this product. Very easy to blend out and I feel like it lasts a long time. I have combination skin, and this works well with my dry and my oily spots. The packaging is super cute and sleek but gets messy very easily.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Review for: Sand more...
This is an amazing foundation stick. It is provides such amazing coverage, it is easy to blend out on the skin, it is nice and smooth when applying it, it doesn’t make the skin look cakey, it is easy to build up, and it also feels so light on the skin.
Dana R.
Review for: Other more...
I have tried this in the color Almond. The finish is super full coverage, but velvety skin matte❤️. This is my first time using it and last in this shade because it oxidized and made me look way too red and dark. Thankfully I had on a turtleneck that day so people couldn't see my line of demarcation!🤦🏾‍♀️ If I could find the correct color this would be a contender in favorites!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.