BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2063)
Sammy M.
St charles
Review for: Honey more...
This product is amazing! i love it! definitely a full coverage foundation but it doesn't leave you caked looking or feeling. This is something you need to invest in! i have very oily skin and it doesnt move at all once its on your skin like other products have in the past!Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Rachel H.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is seriously one of the best high end foundations out there!! I have drier skin and this one helps keep my skin feeling dewy and does not sink into fine lines. The coverage is about medium to full and is definitely buildable. If you have drier skin and are in need of a foundation to help your skin look flawless, this is one!!
Katana J.
Dana point, CA
Review for: Light Beige more...
This is hands down my favorite foundation.  I get complimented every single time I wear it, without fail.  There is something about the way it blends that I can't describe but it's amazing.  It makes my skin look so flawless and the formula is so smooth and creamy.  Blending it out with a beauty blender is so beautiful I can't handle it.
Latoya C.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love stick foundations because they are easy to apply and easy to travel with. I love the vanish stick by hourglass for several reasons. First the color selection is very extensive and inclusive which I appreciate. The formula is really nice and the coverage is amazing. A little goes a long way. The finish is really great. In the winter I don't even need to set my face with powder in my limiter areas.
emily b.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Golden more...
honestly i was so amazing by the way this product worked the first couple of times i used it . after a month or 2 the product began to look cakey and it would begin to crack . it’s full coverage but only the 1st 5 coats are good . i don’t recommend it . i used to tell everyone to get it but once it got to the point that my boyfriend pointed it out ..... i KNEW i had to
get rid of it
Angelica J.
Jupiter, FL
Review for: Amber, Bisque, Cream more...
I love this Sunday tion you could press foundation concealer might be too thick for concealer and my favorite of all contour it's so good for contour this foundation has multiple meanings is not only foundation it could be a constant or if you pick I could darker shade than you are a so goodly will leave me it's so good smooth
Sara G.
i did not love this the first time i tried it but i think it had to do with the primer i used and the brush i used to blend it out. once i found a primer i loved and used a more dense brush i loved how this foundation wore throughout the day. i would choose this over the make up forever stick if you have combo/oily skin as it will last longer and have a better finish.
Jen D.
The best foundation stick on the market. Yes it’s pricey, but it lasts on the skin, gives you a flawless finish, and blends like a dream. Comes in a lot of shades. Definitely a more natural finish, but sets down pretty nicely. I only set under the eyes, and the rest stays put. Will never not have this foundation in the drawer.
Stirling S.
Doral, FL
Review for: Golden Tan more...
The Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation stick are my go to when I want a full coverage, lightweight and easy to apply and blend. It's perfect for nights. And I like that I don't feel like a mask on my face, just feels like skin but with a lot of coverage. The price it's really good for a quality like this one has
Jessica D.
I reviewed this with negative rating on sephora and wasn't able to modify it. But here's my final verdict on the hourglass vanish stick; 5 stars & I will explain. It took me a few times to "get it right", meaning to blend it right with the right primer that was compatible with it and get a good lasting finish (with a toner, moisturizer, primer, Setting powder & setting spray). The reason is that it is so unique that it may not be compatible with all your mainstream products. I tried Hourglass mineral veil and Smashbox oil free primer with it and wasn't quite satisfied; it got very slippery with most silicone based primers and ended up patchy for me on Thanksgiving day. So far I found that the Benefit Porefessional primer when applied right works best with it for Me. I want to try Becca Light Filter primer next. I also used Clinique superprimer I believe and it worked. If you find it patchy, I recommend to give it a few chances & change up / simplify your skin prep & setting products to find the best match. Nevertheless, I think Hourglass could work on the Vanish Stick to create a variety of sticks that can work better or target different skin types. It is just a beautiful glamorous packaging that gives you the pleasure of carrying for quick touch ups.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.