BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Alexis R.
Brainerd, MN
Review for: Golden Natural, Warm Beige more...
My favorite stick foundation of all time!! Super full coverage, a beautiful satin finish, longevity of it is nice. Wearing during the summer time can be a little oily but setting it with more a matte powder can help with that. Otherwise this is my perfect foundation for fall/winter time!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Beige more...
I received this in my sephora play box a while ago and just started using it. I had been using my kevyn aucoin foundation and was reluctant to use anything else. Wellll... Im so happy that I ran out and used this baby. It matched my skin so perfectly. I really thought since its a stick foundation that it would look super cakey but its not at all! You really do have to start off with a small amount and go from there. To me, its easy to blend as long as you have moisturizer and a primer on. Im waiting for the sephora vib sale so i can purchase the full size along with the primer. Im so excited!!
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Review for: Light Beige more...
This is way to skinny to be doing my face with! It would take me 45 minutes to do my foundation no thanks! This might work really well for a concealer but no more than that. The formula is okay but not worth that price tag. You can find something much better and easier to use for cheaper!
Pegah A.
Chevy Chase, MD
Review for: Shell more...
I was skeptical about this foundation because of all of the rave reviews and hype out there, but I finally took the plunge and tried it.  The shade was a tad light for me, so I'll need to go up a shade or two, but the ease of blending it out, and how little you need to cover the whole face won me over.  It's $46, but it'll last you a decent amount of time to make it worth while.  It settled down into a more powdery finish and looked like second skin, and all of my other products including cream contour and powder blush sat on it really well.  The hype is definitely justified.
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
I absolutely love this hourglass stick Foundation. I saw it on Jaclyn Hills YouTube channel and immediately went out and bought it. It is so creamy and blend so well. And Lord is it definitely full coverage. this is my go-to foundation for a special occasion or a night out on the town.
Nicole M.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This foundation stick gives a beautiful smooth appearance to the skin. Complete full coverage. I would compare this stick to the makeup forever HD stick. My only gripe with this Hourglass vanish stick is that it does NOT last too well on my skin personally. It looks great when its first applied but 6 hours later it does not look too great. It will gather around my nose and fades around my mouth. Knowing this I just choose to wear this on days I know I won't need the foundation for a long period of time. Other than that it is one of the prettiest finishes I have come across.
Hillary H.
Review for: Buff more...
The finish and cover of this foundation is truly beautiful. It covers, but stays smooth and looks like skin. However, I tend to be more oily so it only last a few hours on me. The price is also preeetty up there for the amount you recurve, and the amount it takes to get the job done.
Ashley C.
Mashpee, MA
Review for: Bisque, Linen, Shell more...
This foundation is AMAZING....and is definitely at the top of my list for one of my fav foundations. This is DEFINITELY a full coverage foundation, but it looks beautiful on the skin. It gives you a flawless, airbrushed look to your skin, and doesn't look cakey. It lasts on the skin for hours and stays looking beautiful the whole time, which is amazing for me cause I get pretty oily in my t-zone after a few hours and have the issue with a lot of foundations breaking down and separating, I haven't had that issue with this foundation. I absolutely 100% recommend this foundation
Bailey L.
brighton
Review for: Vanilla more...
My favorite foundation! If you want to look like a doll, and have the most full coverage, flawless face then run out get this. I have dry skin, and this does not emphasize anything and looks perfect all day. Application is easy, and the packaging is beautiful. I highly recommend. If you are thinking about getting this product, do it!
Brenda M.
Chico
Review for: Shell more...
Received this foundation in a Sephora play box. Didn’t use it for months, then when I did... WOW!!! I was in search of a new foundation when I remembered I had this deluxe sample. I wasn’t confident the shade would match, as it was a sample, but holy moly it was perfect. The sample has lasted me about a month, so for the price, the full size should last a long time. The coverage is medium to full (I prefer medium) and it is flawless. It lasts all day, especially when used with the hourglass loose setting powder. I’ve never had a foundation perform this well. It’s AMAZING
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.