BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Maria P.
Wood Dale, IL
I love this so much I always use it!!! And the brush also it's amazing you should totally get this!!! It's so easy to apply and yes and it was the first time I'd ever use a product from hourglass and I love it so much and I feel in love
Mari S.
Best full coverage foundation for my dry skin. A little goes a long way. It is not the longest lasting foundation I have tried, but it lasts a good 8 hours. My skin looks flawless with this foundation and I get complemented all the time.
Christine C.
Minneapolis , MN
Review for: Shell more...
Influenster sent me this and the matching brush when it first released. I really enjoyed both. This is high coverage so a little goes a long way. I think you go through it faster than a liquid foundation, but if you do your makeup on the go or travel a lot, definitely check it out. My skin is basically normal and this always looked great on.
Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
This foundation is really creamy and seems to work with my dry skin but I do notice that it doesn't seem to work well with pore filling primers on my skin. It seems to work better with hydrating primers for me. It doesn't mean it will do that for everyone with dry skin. My skin is very textured and scarred from years of having acne.
Nadia T.
I love love love this foundation! The lightweight feel of it is so appealing. And the portability of it makes my makeup bag happy. I got this from Sephora near my job. I will definitely repurchase it again. This is actually the foundation I take on vacay because of the lightweight feel of it. It wears so well even in hot conditions.
Autumn R.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Ivory more...
This foundation is so pigmented it can be used for medium or full coverage. You only need a small amount of product and I've found it works best with a foundation brush instead of a beauty blender. When I use a brush it finishes more demi-matte and when I use a blender it comes off more dewy. It's pricey, but it blends like a dream.
Queeny E.
This is by far my favorite stick foundation. It has the satin finish I love and lasts for quite a long time. The color range is spectacular and l can choose from a lot of them depending on the season. Applies well with a brush the best but can also use a sponge. Lasts all day at least 9 hours without breaking down or oxidizing.
orion s.
Clarkston
Review for: Linen more...
Foundation never sat well on my skin and always felt heavy and stifling. It was messy and not something I found worthwhile as a teen. Being able to just draw a few lines and blend is so convenient. The foundation stick is light and gentle on my skin. It does the job and evens my skin tone too. All in all I'm very pleased with the
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
Great for that skin like look. I wish there was more of a color selection. But it blends so well and wears well too. I do notice it starting to break up after around 6 hours of wear on my oily t zone but it is a satin-dewy look so it doesn't surprise me. Price is steep but it works very well with all skin types and a little goes a very long way!
Ashley N.
Wappingers Fl, NY
GAME CHANGER - listen I have searched high and low done my research you name it personally (FOR MY SKIN) I found this product amazing. They are not lying when they say A little goes a long way with this product. A few simple swipes and blending it in is all you need. I got this product at Sephora for $49 and it was worth every dollar. I have some what oily combination skin I try really hard to keep my oil low I don't think this product would be great for somebody with super oily skin but again I wouldn't know because I don't have super oily skin myself I have some what in the middle I think with a good primer underneath this product is really good and you should really give it a chance if you can spend the money. My color that I chose was in the shade ivory and it came out really beautiful I was afraid it might be too light but it honestly wasn't sometimes I tend to go a little darker with my foundation and that's my own personal thing that I like to do but I had some help from the girls at Sephora and Ivory is the color that we chose and it worked out really gorgeously. So definitely give this a try you won't regret it and also another good thing is that you can always return it to Sephora if you do not like it. Good luck!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.