BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Brianne L.
Deland, FL
Review for: Bisque more...
This is a great stick foundation. One of my favorites. It has great coverage and is really easy to blend with both a brush and a beauty blender. They also have a good amount of shades to choose from so if you're looking to try it there should be a shade for just about anyone. It's a little pricey around $60 but in my opinion is worth the price.
Nena C.
Best coverage ever, it cover every single spot on your face and it stays put the entire day. It works perfectly on my dry skin, but only when I use a beauty blender to apply it, I have to say I have not tried it with the brush it goes with it, but with other brushes I cannot make it work. I just wish it was not that expensive for how little product you get.
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
I have dry skin that gets patches and I always have flakes right under my nose. I love that this foundation blends easily and doesn’t cling to any of my dry spots. The triangular shape is genius and makes it easy to get into books and crannies. I have this foundation in 4 shades because it’s so easy to contour and highlight with this formula.
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
This is full coverage and by far my most favorite foundation of all! Its a little pricey but most definitely worth every penny!! Last on the skin all day and you dont even need a setting powder really. Also last in the tube for a while as well
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
I really like this foundation for an everyday wear. It is easy to apply and blend. It is medium to full coverage. It has a natural finish (like no-makeup makeup look). it is best to set it with a powder so it last all day. Note: it can look very cakey especially for dry skin (which I have) if you do not moisturize properly and use a good primer before applying this foundation.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
So I'm clearly one of the few who really dislikes this product. I'm all for buying something pricey if it works, but this is expensive, and awful, and frankly I like my L'Oreal Pro Matte better! It looked beautiful at first, but it wouldn't set! Then as the day went on it coagulated. I ended up returning it to Sephora. It's a no for me.
Ayana M.
Baltimore
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I love this foundation! It feels very lightweight on the skins and blends very easily. I recommend using a buffing brush instead of a beauty blender unless you want a super dewy finish. It has very buildable coverage and doesn’t look cakey when you layer. After buffing the foundation in your face has a nice natural flawless skin-like finish.
Brittany B.
Review for: Shell more...
I received a sample in my Sephora play box and overall i wasnt extremely disappointed in this foundation stick. I only wish it were a little more full coverage and in some spots it seemed to break up or settle into my pores. I doubt i would go out an spend the money to buy it, but it did make me want to try other brands of foundation sticks.
michanna m.
Washington, DC
Review for: Golden Almond more...
These foundation sticks come in a wide range of shades, and I love the packaging but I am not crazy about the formula. The product dried down super fast so once you apply it to the skin, you have to blend it before it dries down and doesn't move!! The issue with the dry down is that it looks heavy and sometimes looks oxidized or textured.
Sammy M.
I've only got this product a few weeks ago and I already am in love! It gives great coverage and glides on smoothly! It requires less product than the Anastasia stick foundation and is much easier to blend out, however it is 2x the price and because of that I'm only giving it 4 stars.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.