BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
Review for: Golden Tan more...
Ahhh.. I wanted to love this because my favorite influencer raves about it, but it gathers in 2 tiny dry patches I have. You have to get used to the stick and just how much (or little) to apply. If I didn't have those dry areas, I would use this stick more often.. I've been using it along with liquid foundations and that seems to work a little better
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
Just purchased this foundation the other day in hopes of finding my go to foundation, and I think this is a winner! So easy to apply and blend, and they were able to color match me perfectly at Sephora. I have oily skin so foundation rarely lasts the whole day without it melting away in places, but this foundation really holds up. Couldn’t be happier!
Cassie F.
Forest Lake, MN
Amazing! I am so glad I gave in to the hype and tried it out. I have very red skin and acne. this stuff seriously covers it all and I love it! I have seen negative reviews and seriously do t understand why. Try it! Trust me you won't be disappointed.
Zoie R.
pearland
I mean what all is there to say about this product? anyone and everyone will tell you that this product is one of the most full coverage products! along with that, it has a gorgeous finish and will last a long time so
you don’t have to worry about ur makeup budging! even if u have oily skin. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
I bought this product myself, I love it. I believe this is one of the best foundations on the market. It looks flawless. My only problem with this foundation is that it is $46 for only .25oz. That is a lot of money for very little product. Thanks to the VIB sale I stocked up and took advantage of the sale. I only use this foundation for special events!
Brontë J.
Port St Lucie, FL
Blendable, Full Coverage, Amazingly easy Foundation stick. I love how sleek the packaging that the foundation comes in is. I'm combination skin so it keeps me nice and Matte all day. I wish it contained a little more product for the price but I would buy again in 2 seconds!
Marie Q.
BEST FOUNDATION EVER! I love everything about this product. It works with all skin types and the ingredients really help your skin over time. It wont clog your pores, it is full coverage and it leaves such a beautiful finish on the skin. It dries pretty quickly into a powder like finish, but the staying power it has is amazing. Definitely will purchase it again.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
Great! It blends well but you have to use a brush in my opinion. Sponge literally did nothing. It gives nice coverage and a beautiful satin finish. I'm oily so I set it and it lasts about 8 to 9 hours before it breaks down a bit but not bad. Definitely not my everyday foundation bc of the price but it is my new go to for special occasions and maybe travel
Erica P.
Republic , MO
Truly an amazing foundation. It leaves your skin looking flawless and velvety smooth. It is a stick foundation so it is more prone to slipping and moving on the face. You will need to set it with a powder but it looks absolutely beautiful when you top it with the hourglass powder in dim light.
Shelley A.
San Jose, CA
This product is amazing! I love all the shades you can pick from the packaging is perfect to even get into tiny corners. The stick formate makes it easy to apply and take anywhere. I love the full coverage, but not cakey feel! Will buy over and over again!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.