BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1996)
Hannah M.
Mankato
Review for: Shell more...
The most natural-looking medium to full coverage foundation I’ve used. It blends out like dream with a Beautyblender or tarte Smoothie Blender Foundation Brush and you do not need much product at all! I have oily-combo skin and I love it; I do make sure to bake my chin and nose area as those areas tend to lose foundation the quickest (in general).
Thee S.
Tucson
So beautiful and comfortable definetly a seamless formula This product is so creamy.is definetly a medoum to full coverage. And the formula is not thick and heavy. Its so comfortable. Once set it wont slip around. I have very oily skin and this formula sits on my skin beautifully. Highly recommend to everyone. I have combo skin. So some parts are oily but some are very dry. And this foundation stick works amazing
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
The best full coverage stick foundation out there it covers every inch of my face it covers my dark circles under my eyes my acne when I have it and leaves my face looking so smooth and filtered I will totally recommend this for anybody that loves full coverage stick foundation even though it is pricey but it’s totally worth it if you like that filtered look.
Emma G.
Truly an amazing foundation. It leaves your skin looking flawless and velvety smooth.You will need to set it with a powder but it looks absolutely beautiful when you top it with the hourglass powder in dim light.It blends well, covers all my imperfections and even under the eyes. It is very light and natural, yet as I said covers all imperfections. There is a wide range of colors to choose from. You can build it if you so desire. However, I found that a little goes a long way and covers like no other foundation I have used. I will be buying this again. Very pleased!!
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
The most beautiful coverage I've gotten from a Foundation STICK yet. It has a beautiful finish that isn't too much glow and definitely isn't matte! It has a great staying power as well. Just beautiful all the way around! Definitely the best stick foundation!
Wendolin A.
Brownsville, TX
This is a great medium coverage foundation that lasts all day. I will say that it is pretty necessary to one, use a primer, and two use the vanish foundation brush that is meant to be used with it. Ergo, it's not cheap... I am a makeup junkie and have about 5 different foundations going at once, but always reach for this when I need my skin to look flawless and last all day
Megan T.
United States
I have oily skin and for some reason I bought this. This foundation looks awful on my skin. It looks extremely heavy and cakey on me even when I use very little. I just haven't been able to make it work for me and with how expensive it is it makes me sad.
Jerica R.
Pawtucket, RI
I LOVE this foundation. Glides on super easy, not sticky or greasy. Super light weight almost like a powder. This foundation gives me a full coverage look and you don't need to use much product at all. This is my go to foundation when I'm going out or have a special event/occasion.
Samantha S.
Mint Hill, NC
I love my Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick! It goes on easily & it barely looks like I'm wearing foundation. I'll occasionally add a second coat if I feel I need it in certain areas. It's long lasting. Best of all, they're cruelty free!
Tina D.
THE BEST EVER. I am not a foundation person but have been trying some out. This is so easy because it's a stick and applies beautiful with no cakey skin at all. It's so natural and still such amazing coverage. Shade range is phenomenal and although its pricey it will last!!!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.