BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖗𝖆 𝖉.
Miami
Review for: Golden Natural more...
I am in love with this foundation. It makes my skin look so flawless ...I thought it wouldn’t get better than make up forever hd stick but omg I’m so glad I came across this gem. It’s not sticky or as oily as he stick , the coverage is buildable and very well blendable with my skin. I am obsessed
Naila M.
Review for: Light Beige more...
If looking for a full coverage, matte stick foundation, then this is the way to go. I don’t know any better stick foundation out there and I use this one all the time. It has such a creamy formula and can last for hours. It does NOT look cakey or patchy at all and it covers all of my redness and acne up. This tops all stick foundations and a lot of even liquid foundations. Also a small but very love-able thing is the applicator. I would recommend this to anyone of any skin type!
lalyy 🖤.
Miami
My holy grail I love this foundation Its don’t crease in the smile area it’s smooth I love it I love using a brush instead you can use a sponge if you don’t have a brush on hand but it’s amazing it smooth it’s not heavy it give you a flawless look I recommend this product it’s great and it’s small you can take it anywhere even in your purse the packaging is nice the gold and brown is beautiful it’s expensive but it’s worth every penny
Kate K.
Bloomsburg, PA
Review for: Alabaster more...
I'm honestly very disappointed in this.. I was so excited about this foundation because I heard it was a good full coverage foundation for dry skin. I have extremely dry skin and when I used this foundation it emphasized all my dry patches and flakey skin.. it also looked Cakey.. I used it for two weeks because I really really wanted to like it. I tried different moisturizers and primers and got the same effect. I'm super disappointed
Ashley D.
This is my second favorite stick foundation, next to the Makeup Forever one. This product blends the best when I use a dense brush and gives me a fantastic finish and great coverage. It’s a pricy foundation but I still think it’s worth the money because it’s a beautiful product that lasts all day.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Nude more...
This was the first foundation stick that I've ever used. I can see the appeal. Travel friendly, easy to use and you can manage how much product you use. It is buildable coverage, so if you want full coverage, you will end up using quite a bit so beware in case you are expecting a lot of product in the packaging. The color match was good. It blends well with my skin. I have combo skin, but mainly oily in my nose area (not the whole T-zone). The foundation sits well everywhere but my nose, it tends to break up there, but that could also be that I need to find the right primer/setting spray combo to help matte it down in that area.
Rhea R.
I like using this as a cream under eye concealer and it works wonders. It’s very blendable and buildable and creamy so it’s super easy to work with. I think I prefer this product more for highlight and contour than foundation.
Alexis R.
Brainerd, MN
Review for: Golden Natural, Warm Beige more...
My favorite stick foundation of all time!! Super full coverage, a beautiful satin finish, longevity of it is nice. Wearing during the summer time can be a little oily but setting it with more a matte powder can help with that. Otherwise this is my perfect foundation for fall/winter time!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Beige more...
I received this in my sephora play box a while ago and just started using it. I had been using my kevyn aucoin foundation and was reluctant to use anything else. Wellll... Im so happy that I ran out and used this baby. It matched my skin so perfectly. I really thought since its a stick foundation that it would look super cakey but its not at all! You really do have to start off with a small amount and go from there. To me, its easy to blend as long as you have moisturizer and a primer on. Im waiting for the sephora vib sale so i can purchase the full size along with the primer. Im so excited!!
Pegah A.
Chevy Chase, MD
Review for: Shell more...
I was skeptical about this foundation because of all of the rave reviews and hype out there, but I finally took the plunge and tried it.  The shade was a tad light for me, so I'll need to go up a shade or two, but the ease of blending it out, and how little you need to cover the whole face won me over.  It's $46, but it'll last you a decent amount of time to make it worth while.  It settled down into a more powdery finish and looked like second skin, and all of my other products including cream contour and powder blush sat on it really well.  The hype is definitely justified.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.