BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2060)
Brianna M.
Baltimore, MD
i love this stuff. i did receive complimentary from influenster ( great color match) but its beautiful the pkging is great and looks so legit awesome. i have not had other stick foundations but i do use a black opal stick for contouring and its much more thicker so hourglass takes a WIN
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
I have normal to dry skin and I wanted to try this because I've heard it doesn't stick to dry patches. I've used it for about a week and I'm loving the finish of this foundation, not too matte or dewy. I'm giving it four stars because I feel like it never settles all the way, because it isn't a liquid. I should probably just set it with a powder or setting spray but I don't have either right now, lol.
Yessi U.
Review for: Sand more...
I love this product it's very creamy and easy to blend. I think it is worth the price and it literally lasts you all day. It is also very convenient to travel with since it comes in a tube like container and not a bottle as others foundations. One of my top favorite high end products
Alyssa N.
Geneva, OH
Worst foundation I have ever used! I bought this foundation after hearing all the hype and how good it is and it's seamless on the skin. That was not the case for me! I've tried it with different primers, a beauty blender, a brush, everything! It just will not look good on my skin! I have combo skin and this foundation just always wants to separate and look super patchy and gross. Definatley not for me!
Jennifer G.
Oak grove , KY
Review for: Honey more...
I’ve tried many foundations but this one is honestly my favorite foundation to wear on a night out. It’s really full coverage. The packaging is super pretty and there’s an okay amount of product. I do think it is a bit over priced for the amount given but then again, A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY! I recommend it if you’re going to have a super long day/night but not for daily wear unless you like the full coverage all the time.
Sarah A.
San Mateo, CA
This is a beautiful and long wearing stick foundation that you can use to build up coverage in areas where you need it. I apply it with a brush from sephora and it works well but you have to work it in with circular motions. I have tried to use it under eye as a concealer and with my circles and lines it has not worked that well but as a foundation it works very well.
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is my absolute favorite foundation! It is very full-coverage and has a nice natural finish. It makes my skin look flawless without looking cakey. I've worn it for 12 hours and it still looks just as nice as when I applied it. I have combination skin and it doesn't accentuate my pores or dry patches. It is 100% worth the money and I will continue to purchase it!
Nhung N.
Review for: Golden more...
If you're gonna splurge, this is the product to buy!

I recently went to a hourglass store and they did this class and I learned so much about the brand and got color matched.

This foundation is so amazing. It provides great coverage without ever feeling heavy or cakey. I definitely do this using the brush makes application much better, definitely don't use a beauty blender.
Taylor D.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Buff, Warm Ivory more...
Hourglass killed it with this stick foundation. They offer so many shade options and I love when brands do that. Warm ivory and buff match me perfectly depending on what my tan is looking like. It's such a creamy easily bendable foundation that leaves an amazing skin like finish. The foundation does not set down fully so if you have oily skin I'd recommend setting it with a powder to be safe.
Ana Vanessa R.
Yo recibi esta base a traves de Influenster junto con la brocha para aplicarla y me encanto pero no dura mucho. Es una base para utiliZar por pocas horas, tiene muy poca duracion. Ademas el tono me quedo oscuro, no se si la puedo recomendar a otras personas, cada quien tendria que probar a ver si le funciona.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.