BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Fortune T.
Carteret, NJ
Great product! No matter how much you add, it never gets cakey. It has good coverage and is build-able. It's easy to apply and the stick makes it great for travel bc you don't have to worry about it spilling! I would buy this again, however, it is a little pricey.
Carly S.
Boca Raton, FL
This foundation is the best on the market in my opinion for a full coverage foundation. Very creamy but blends out beautifully. It is on the higher end side but worth it. I use my oval 8 artis brush to blend then a beauty blender. I would 100% buy it again once I am done with my mine. I am thinking of buying a dark color to contour with.
Brandy S.
Clarksville
Absolutely love this foundation stick it is very creamy and blend-able.  It is very easy to take with you it can easily be carried in your pocket or purse. I bought mine from amazon great price and fast shipping. Yes I would buy again
Hanna P.
Augusta, GA
Talk about Full Coverage!!!! With a lift hand you can achieve medium coverage but full coverage is definitely possible and it's a very buildable formula! I am tan with yellow undertones and I silly have trouble finding my shade in foundations but the shade range for this foundation is what dreams are made out of! It's hydrating but not oily I love this product!
Lisa B.
frankfort
Review for: Blanc, Alabaster more...
I love this foundation ! One of the items I can't live without. It is a little dry but I have combination skin and I add lotion where I need more moisture . It blend out evenly and always looks great on the skin. It doesn't get weird with other products like contour highlight and blushed on top. Portable. Has not sweat or melted in my purse yet.great for spot treatment or quick touch up. Just love everything about it
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Literally the best foundation stick that ever worked with my combination skin, which is a bit on the oily side. Absolutely reccomend this products, even though it might seems pricey, it is definitely worth it´s price. Levaes the skin mattified in a natural way.
Sarah A.
San Mateo, CA
This is a beautiful and long wearing stick foundation that you can use to build up coverage in areas where you need it. I apply it with a brush from sephora and it works well but you have to work it in with circular motions. I have tried to use it under eye as a concealer and with my circles and lines it has not worked that well but as a foundation it works very well.
Alysha R.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
i liked the coverage it gave me it was full coverage for one swipe the only thing that i didn't like and the reason i ended up bringing it back is because no matter what primer i used including the hourglass primer itself this foundation still separated all over my facepros: full coverage, lightweight, perfect match to my skin tone cons: separates no matter what primer you use or what you set it with
Shawan W.
Staatsburg, NY
This is a very beautiful foundation. I absolutely love how easy it is to blend out and the coverage is amazing. I think that this is absolutely worth the high price tag because you use very little each time. I would recommend this to anyone with dry or combo dry skin because the finish is a nice natural dewy look. I will be repurchasing when I finish this stick.
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is my absolute favorite foundation! It is very full-coverage and has a nice natural finish. It makes my skin look flawless without looking cakey. I've worn it for 12 hours and it still looks just as nice as when I applied it. I have combination skin and it doesn't accentuate my pores or dry patches. It is 100% worth the money and I will continue to purchase it!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.