BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2070)
Lizzie C.
Durham, NC
I am so obsessed with this product ! This is so easy to apply , and leaves such a natural seamless finish. I did my research and everything and finally decided to buy it. The packaging is so nice. I have ' combination skin ' though it has been on the dry side lately but with some good moisturizer it works great !
Krista K.
North Bend
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I only got to try this once from a girlfriend who was using it, but WOW did I fall in love with it instantly! It made my face look totally airbrushed, I couldn’t believe it. I am dying to try it again, but just can’t afford the price at the moment. The color was perfect and I finally learned what my friend’s big secret was to flawless skin (she is a TV weather anchor, ha!)
Nicollitte R.
Las vegas
Review for: Buff more...
I'm one of the 5% that's not a huge fan of this foundation. A. Don't use this like Youtubers do!! It can look cakey in hours, that's what happened to me. Tried it again with lesser product, it just sits on top of my face and not sink in to my skin so within a 4 to 5 hour mark, I see the foundation ready to slip off my face. Used it in multiple ways, same result. I give up lol
Jasmine T.
South Holland, IL
Review for: Warm Almond more...
Beautiful satin finish.. blends into skin like butter. I have a warm golden skin tone and it matched perfectly. Lasted 8 hours on my oily skin and very convenient for touch ups. I recommend this foundation stick before MUFE's due to color selection and oil control. Grab one.. worth the money!
Angela M.
South Daytona , FL
I love this, it always gives a flawless finish although it is more expensive, you get what you pay for. I don't use this very often but i do agree, it does give a seamless finish, makes me look flawless. a lot of my friends have recommended this ! i will purchase again.
Danyelle V.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Never in my life have i ever used a foundation that didnt emphasis the pores on my nose. it sits and sets so smoothly on the skin and still looks like skin!. it is amazing. i use warm beige. it's my perfect shade. it is expensive, but your need this in your life.
Brianna O.
Review for: Ivory more...
I find that this product is good but not the best for oily skin. It does look pretty on the skin and has medium coverage, but does not hold up throughout the day. If you have oily skin it will be pretty shiny and you’ll have to touch up a lot. This foundation is expensive and I find that some foundation at the drugstore works better than this one. Don’t waist your money!
Sequoia M.
Los Angeles, CA
THE COVERAGE ON THIS STUFF!! So amazing and I love that it is not a heavy product. I just recently got this and it is definitely one of my faves. Its super easy to apply, a little goes a long way, and it last ALL DAY! I would buy again because its such an amazing product.
Chelsie L.
This is the only foundation stick that I have ever liked, normally they feel really dry & you have to drag it across the face. This foundation stick applies like a dream. I couldn't believe it, it's so smooth & so pigmented. Super creamy & blendable, it unbelievable. It's blends so easily & the coverage is amazing also. I have nothing but good things to say about this foundation. It's that good.
Faith R.
Clinton, ME
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really wanted to like this foundation. I got it from Sephora & had really high hopes, but it didn't work for me. The stick was hard to blend and when it was blended it cracked around my nose and forehead. For the best results, it almost felt like I had to apply so much hydration and oil for it to blend better. I have sensitive skin, so it just wasn't a good fit for me.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.