BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Jasmine T.
South Holland, IL
Review for: Warm Almond more...
Beautiful satin finish.. blends into skin like butter. I have a warm golden skin tone and it matched perfectly. Lasted 8 hours on my oily skin and very convenient for touch ups. I recommend this foundation stick before MUFE's due to color selection and oil control. Grab one.. worth the money!
Summer S.
Littleton, CO
Okay first I have a love hate with this. I love love love the coverage! It's amazing sooo full coverage and it's insanely creamy! The part I hate is that since I had dry skin it will emphasize the dry skin. I had to return mine since it made my skin look cakey. I recommend this to all my normal or oily skin friends! Hopefully with a better skincare routine I can try this again. Honestly I compare alot of stick foundations to this one still
Lizzie C.
Durham, NC
I am so obsessed with this product ! This is so easy to apply , and leaves such a natural seamless finish. I did my research and everything and finally decided to buy it. The packaging is so nice. I have ' combination skin ' though it has been on the dry side lately but with some good moisturizer it works great !
Kendra S.
N Providence, RI
Review for: Shell more...
I just started using this foundation and I am very pleased. I switched over from a liquid foundation that I was unhappy with as it was emphasizing my texture. This product does not need to be set so it helps cut down some time in the morning when getting ready. I am pleased with this product!
Tori M.
Amazing foundation! Even though this is a stick foundation it's blends beautifully! I believe it works best with the brush that is made for it. Tons of shades so you're bound to find the right shade for you! Highly recommend this foundation! Hope this review helped!😊
Melanie S.
Waterbury , CT
If you’re going for the dewy fresh face look this is for you super moisturized and I love it I don’t use it often because it is pricey and I don’t want to run out of the product so fast but I do use it on special occasions and it gives me full coverage and a natural touch love this so much !!!!
Krista K.
North Bend
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I only got to try this once from a girlfriend who was using it, but WOW did I fall in love with it instantly! It made my face look totally airbrushed, I couldn’t believe it. I am dying to try it again, but just can’t afford the price at the moment. The color was perfect and I finally learned what my friend’s big secret was to flawless skin (she is a TV weather anchor, ha!)
Sherry G.
I cannot express how amazing this foundation stick is! The finish on the skin is flawless! I have about 7-8 foundations that I donate through, including the MUFE foundation stick, and since I've purchased this, I haven't looked back! Highly recommend for anyone with dry to normal skin. Very easy to apply, too - just draw some lines on your face straight from the stick and blend out with a flat top kabuki brush. Just beautiful!
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
This is the newest addition to my rotation of foundations. I have light medium skin and am between my summer and winter skin tones. I got this in the color nude and matches perfectly to my NC30 face. I have skin that tends to be normal in most areas but I have dry patches around my nose, lips and in between my eyebrows. I agree with other dry skin girls that exfoliating and moisturizing properly does help with the overall finish. I found 2 good primers that works well, on drier days I use the clinique pep start hydro blur and other days I use the guerlain l'or. When I use the clinique primer I actually get a little shiney at the end of the day but im taking ny makeup off at that point. After primer I swipe 5 dots on my face and blend it out with a huge paddle brush. I like the finish it gives over using a beauty blender. I have not had any issues with applying the rest of my makeup over. Once the foundation dries down it stays put. I'm a face toucher and it does not at all transfer.
Sequoia M.
Los Angeles, CA
THE COVERAGE ON THIS STUFF!! So amazing and I love that it is not a heavy product. I just recently got this and it is definitely one of my faves. Its super easy to apply, a little goes a long way, and it last ALL DAY! I would buy again because its such an amazing product.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.