BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1975)
Jessica L.
Plano, TX
Amazing shade selection, beautiful finish, and totally customizable coverage. Do I even need to say more? It applies incredibly easy for a seamless finish, it lasts literally all day. It is my go to for easy makeup because of the quick application and customizable finish for both chill and glam makeup days. The price tag is hefty but I would happily spend it on this product again.
Anna D.
Tinley Park, IL
Review for: Linen more...
Drying and too full coverage for me, but I think it would be great did someone who prefers a fuller coverage matte foundation. Definitely convenient for travel. I have found it best to apply with a dense brush that’s dampened with some fix plus to sheer our out a bit and reduce dryness.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I have a dry skin and expected it will last pretty long on my face. Well it did last long on the chin side. But around the nose, it melted very obvious which I don't like. It applied smoothly. But also cling to any dry area and showed like a desert. I reviewed it on Sephora Website as well.
Priyanka D.
I have been loving the Marc Jacobs vanishing stick Foundation. It's got great coverage and is perfect for my dry skin and n the winter months. I love there are many shades to choose from. It's gives me a very nice natural finish. Highly recommend if you have drier skin.
Jennifer W.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I love Hourglass and theyir quality of makeup. This foundation was pretty great as long as you prime with their mineral veil beforehand, otherwise, the foundation is too thick to spread out with the Hourglass foundation brush. Also, my oily face made the foundation separate a little around my nose. That being said, I still think this foundation is great quality and easy to use.
jessica l.
Westfield, IN
Review for: Porcelain more...
The coverage of this is A+. I have very dry skin, especially around my nose and under eyes. It does tend to grab onto some dry spots, but if you make sure you exfoliate and use a good thick moisturizer and a moisturizing primer, it doesn’t emphasize dryness AT ALL. This is one of my two HG foundations. I would recommend putting the product directly onto a damp sponge and applying that way instead of right onto your face. It makes blending so much faster and it’s easier to control the coverage you want. I can make this foundation full coverage, or almost sheer coverage this way. I love it so much.
Danielle M.
Review for: Walnut more...
This is amazing and works so well with my skin. I have a normal skin type so oil is not an issue, but it does not become overly oily throughout the day. It's easy to blend with pretty much any flat top brush and does not feel dry when it's initially applied. This is my favorite stick concealer hands down. I love that it comes in well over 20 shades so everyone can find their perfect match.
Mia M.
Marshalltown, IA
Review for: Porcelain more...
This makes your skin look so incredibly perfect.  It is extremely high coverage, so any flaw is covered.  The packaging is very "Hourglass," and therefore heavy and metallic, so that when I leave it sitting somewhere it actually draws attention.  The only con is that the foundation is pretty drying, so if you suffer from dry skin I can't recommend it too much.
Rita D.
This is such a great foundation for all skin types. I usually go for foundations that have a serum consistency because I like a more natural look. I also never had any luck with cream/thicker foundations because it always ends up looking cakey on me. However, this foundation does not do that at all! I am able to sheer this out with a beauty blender or build it up. This gives me a really flawless finish. It's super creamy and very bendable. Love the triangle shape of the tip. The only bad thing is the cost.
Alyssa D.
Huntington Station, NY
This is literally the most amazing foundation I've ever bought. The formula doesn't crease and offers a flawless finish that is amazing coverage but somehow still lets skin show through. Not to mention the stick application makes it fast and simple to use with a dense brush or a beauty blender. When I go out I mix it with my NARS luminous foundation and it's just amazing.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.