BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
April P.
Parma, OH
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I got this in one of my sample boxes that I subscribe to. I normally really like hourglass products. This product was decent but not my favorite. I have been partial to foundation sticks for sometime now because I think they are easier to use. This one was not as blendable as I’d hoped so that is why I am giving it a three star review. The coverage works very well though. I just wish it was creamier.
Macy S.
King, NC
This is also a great stick foundation because you can make it very natural you know or you can go full glam you can take it up but you won't look cakey it's a very full coverage but not really thick put a couple stripes on your face blend it in or you know you could build it on top of each other and it's not gonna make you look gross and cakey!
Ally L.
Dayton, OH
Flawless coverage. Product applies seamlessly and you need very little to get full coverage. It is pricey considering how little product you're getting but the formula is worth it. I have normal to oily skin and this foundation lasts all day. Would definitely repurchase.
Jessica L.
Plano, TX
Amazing shade selection, beautiful finish, and totally customizable coverage. Do I even need to say more? It applies incredibly easy for a seamless finish, it lasts literally all day. It is my go to for easy makeup because of the quick application and customizable finish for both chill and glam makeup days. The price tag is hefty but I would happily spend it on this product again.
Courtney P.
Fort Smith, AR
At first I was skeptical to buy this Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick because of the price. But the packaging and swatch drew me in! I am extremely happy I went through and spent the money because it is the best stick foundation I've ever used! Creamy and so easy to blend. Hours of coverage is my favorite part. Highly recommended to those who want a flawless face!
Pam K.
Review for: Linen more...
I am honestly a bit mixed on this foundation stick. I have read lots of great reviews but, for me, I find it drying. It seems to accentuate my fine lines and get a bit cakey on my cheeks. My skin does tend to be a bit dry so I think if your skin is normal to oily you won't have the issues I did. I will say the color range is fantastic and matching my skin tone was easy.
Dottae P.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
So getting this product was a treat as I'm always trying new products as an artist. This sample came through @Influenster and @HourglassCosmetics Vox Box. Love getting freebies don't you? This is foundation is really lightweight and has great coverage. Its concealing properties are amazing as well.

The beautiful shade Almond is simply dreamy too. The foundation is buttery smooth but quick drying. so make sure to smooth evenly. This helps with the longevity as it's a long-wearing foundation.Great for those long days where you don't have time to reapply and a miracle for brides.. It covered my under eye circles pretty well, but I would still need color correcting however, I used this without priming first, so the results after a priming will be different I'm sure. Also be sure to use a moisturizer with or before applying, as the concealing properties make it a bit tacky. Overall it's a dream to use.

With this foundation came with a dreamy brush and omg it is super soft . and an absolute pleasure to use. It's soft and luxurious and and smooths wonderfully. I recommend this as a personal piece but is a great tool in any kit as clients will truly enjoy the feel..
Rita D.
This is such a great foundation for all skin types. I usually go for foundations that have a serum consistency because I like a more natural look. I also never had any luck with cream/thicker foundations because it always ends up looking cakey on me. However, this foundation does not do that at all! I am able to sheer this out with a beauty blender or build it up. This gives me a really flawless finish. It's super creamy and very bendable. Love the triangle shape of the tip. The only bad thing is the cost.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I have a dry skin and expected it will last pretty long on my face. Well it did last long on the chin side. But around the nose, it melted very obvious which I don't like. It applied smoothly. But also cling to any dry area and showed like a desert. I reviewed it on Sephora Website as well.
Mariajose T.
Shelbyville , TN
When I first got this foundation my expectations were too high. After trying a couple times I really like it! I just think it's a little bit too expensive. But it gives a really good full coverage but depending and how you apply you could have and every day foundation
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.