BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Sara R.
Washington, NJ
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This foundation is when i am looking for incredible high coverage. It covers up all of my blemishes and makes the skin look fresh and beautiful. The color match is also perfect for me. I gave it a four only because it drastically sinks into my fine lines and creases, but it can be prevented with other beauty tactics. I recommend this for anyone searching for gorgeous high coverage foundation
Kimberly B.
Naples , FL
I really liked this product the color match was slightly off. I did try really hard to make the colors work for my skin tone so I had purchased four sticks and I couldn't get the right color combination but the coverage was amazaing! It felt great not to heavy and didn't crumble after 5 hours! My skin can completely break up any foundation. I hope they come out with more color combinations.
Bonnie L.
Bronx, NY
I had very high hopes for this foundation since I heard so many good things about it. I dont love it but i dont hate it either. It blends easily I use a foundation brush then I sorta smooth everything out with my bb the coverage is great it stays in place all day I do get oily but only in my t zone which is normally oily so thats expected regardless but over all not a bad foundation
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
I love this when I'm looking for a heavier coverage. It blends amazing, and melts into my skin well. Covers any issues I may have at the time. It's my second favorite stick foundation. While it's on the pricey side, it's worth it for the great finish, the lasting power I get, and knowing it's going to blend like a dream on my skin when I use it. It's something I've definitely purchased more than once.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Bought this foundation at the recommendation of a Sephora staff member. This formula works best on people who have dry to normal skin.
Very sleek packaging and the stick size is easy to fit in a clutch for taking it on the go. Beautiful full coverage.
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
I LOVE THIS STICK!!! I used my friends they received in this box and I loved it. It has awesome coverage and very easy to apply. It stays on all day. the only downside is the price but it is definitely worth the buy! Make sure you have a full brush as well. You can buy the brush as well or your own!
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Review for: Light Beige more...
Wow is all I can say about this product. I received a deluxe sample of this in my Sephora play box, and at first dismissed it because I'm not a fan of stick foundation. This blew me away, I've been hoarding the sample and using it as concealer. It's got great coverage without looking or feeling heavy, it's so creamy, it just melts into your skin. I am definitely going to purchase a full size.
Diana T.
Absolutely ADORE this foundation stick. There's definitely full coverage going on right here. I was a little shook about the small amount of products that they give you but to be honest a little goes a long way! I'm a full coverage b*** so I use a lot. Some pointers though, with this foundation, it is recommended to use a buffing brush otherwise the coverage won't be there. But if you use it right your face will look so smooth and just like a mannequin !
Christen A.
Mesquite, TX
This foundation glides on easily. Hourglass recommends using a foundation brush to buff it out. I definitely agree, a sponge applicator wouldn't be efficient. Once it's buffed in, the foundation has a medium to full overage satin finish. I use this stick in conjunction with the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer; however it lasts about 8 hours even with a different non-Houglass primer.
Chelsea C.
This is a really great full coverage foundation my makeup always looks so great when i first put it on. Unfortunately throughout the day the foundation starts to break up on my nose and it is pretty pricey for the amount of product you get. Thankfully a little bit goes a long way because it has so much coverage if I could just figure out how to keep it from breaking down on my nose it would be my hold grail.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.