BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1992)
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Shell more...
I received a sample of this is my Play By Sephora box and I am in love. I have normal to dry skin which is mostly on the dry side and I couldn't believe how much I love this stick foundation. I apply directly to my skin and blend in with a beauty sponge and it has great coverage with a natural finish. I also moisturize and apply a primer and it always looks great. A little pricey but awesome product.
Lindsay R.
This is my first adult foray into stick foundation. It always made me think of that gross, heavy, pancake stick makeup we used in high school stage productions, so I steered clear. But this is really nothing like that. You simply stamp it on, straight from the tube and blend it out with a brush or sponge. It is full coverage, but remarkably lightweight. It's really convenient, perfect for travel.
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
Review for: Porcelain more...
I did not like this foundation at all. I really was hopeful that this would be perfect for me because I love stick foundations. This rolls up on me with different primers. It laid in my pores and caked up on drive areas.
Everley S.
Boca Raton, FL
This is definitely one of the best foundation sticks out there and it is better than the make up forever foundation stick in my opinion. I have heard that on some type of skin it is patchy and really emphasizes the dry patches on the face. Personally I love it and I see it all over Instagram and YouTube and all that stuff and I've just heard the best reviews on this foundation. I def recommend!
Gilberto N.
Buena park
This is one of my all-time favorite Foundation sticks hourglass vanish seamless finish Foundation stick amazing product is definitely something that I carry in my collection always and I reach for it every single time I am in love with this product and I recommend it to everybody they wants a beautiful blendable seamless natural finish Foundation stick amazing amazing product absolutely love it
Natalie C.
Review for: Linen more...
I really like this stick foundation.  It and the Makeup Forever stick foundation are my favorites.  It has good coverage and it's super easy to blend and apply.  It is pretty expensive but looks amazing on your skin.  The only negative to this is I tend to get a little oily as the day progresses but nothing a blotting sheet or two can't fix easily enough!  Would definitely recommend.
Lea C.
Review for: Linen more...
I have extremely dry skin. So while I don’t use this as an all over foundation, I do use it in my make up bag for touch ups. It blends in beautifully and even when used as an under eye concealer, doesn’t crease or flake. It’s perfect for on the go, especially with the Hourglass brush.
Thanh B.
West Hartford, CT
Review for: Golden Tan, Beige more...
My absolute favorite stick foundation to date. I was very intrigued, not your average affordable foundation. Its blend beautiful, full coverage without feeling heavy or looks cakey. Super long lasting and works great for my oily/combination skin. One tip, work on one section of your face at a time, product set quickly. I have gone through 2 sticks already, definitely my go to stick foundation.
Bonnie L.
Bronx, NY
I had very high hopes for this foundation since I heard so many good things about it. I dont love it but i dont hate it either. It blends easily I use a foundation brush then I sorta smooth everything out with my bb the coverage is great it stays in place all day I do get oily but only in my t zone which is normally oily so thats expected regardless but over all not a bad foundation
Sara R.
Washington, NJ
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This foundation is when i am looking for incredible high coverage. It covers up all of my blemishes and makes the skin look fresh and beautiful. The color match is also perfect for me. I gave it a four only because it drastically sinks into my fine lines and creases, but it can be prevented with other beauty tactics. I recommend this for anyone searching for gorgeous high coverage foundation
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.