BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Stephanie G.
Syracuse, NY
This is a beautiful foundation. You don't want to stripe this on the face. You want to press the stick, almost in dots, and then buff with a buffing brush. You will get less product with great coverage, and it will last longer on the face rather than if you add too much. This foundation is for a normal to oily skin type and I would not recommend using it with a very silicon based primer. Too much slip.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
This product is AMAZING! It is FULL coverage, not cakey at all, glids on like a dream! It works great with every primer i've tried. It stays on all day and looks amazing throughout the day! I love this foundation so so much and would always recommend this product to ANYONE!!! Expecally if you want FULL coverage!
Lesly E.
Newport News
Review for: Linen, Natural more...
This is my number one Stick Foundation for sure!! I have dry skin & it just goes on so beautiful & does not sit on my dry patches or accentuate any texture. I’ve bought 2 shades so I have 1 for summer & winter. I will continue to buy this as I run out. It’s amazing & soooooo quick & easy to apply! Full coverage too!!
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
I really really like this foundation. It's full coverage and makes your skin look great without a lot of product. My only complaint is that if you have some blemishes surrounded by dry skin this product can cling a little bit. However, it doesn't do it more than any other product and it's still worth the buy.
Lili P.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This is a very beautiful foundation. I recommend it for anyone that has combination to dry skin. I'm combination and I found when I put the hourglass mineral veil primer first then set my foundation with powder and setting spray, it'll look amazing by the end of the day. It makes your face look smooth, can layer it for a full coverage look or as a light coverage. It's very versatile in that aspect.
Sarah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Alabaster more...
This is as full as coverage gets. The product will last a while since a little definitely goes a long way. It helps to put a moisturizing primer on before using this since it can be little drying as the day/night goes on. It's also a lot easier to blend this out with a brush as opposed to a sponge. The only thing I did not like was the price point, but then again, Hourglass is a luxury brand, so you are paying for the name.
Ashley B.
Review for: Golden more...
Absolutely amazing. I bought two!! Amazing formula no concealer needed I have grayish blue dark circles and they completely disappeared. A little goes a long long way and a damp beauty blender is the best way to apply. I love it as a concealer as well even better than shape tape!! Long lasting used it for a wedding started at 3pm and didn’t end until 2 am and did not move! Even after crying! My favorite foundation by far!
Tiffany P.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Amber more...
Like any product this one has its pros and cons. The shade range for this foundation is pretty good too, allowing use for most skin tones. The coverage is great and it's super blendable but I found that my closest color is a little too orange. That said, for $46 you kinda want the color to be spot on. Though the color was a little off, it can be easily corrected once concealer and a powder is applied.
Logan L.
The hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is one of my favorite foundation sticks! It is medium to full coverage and it’s also lightweight! You nearly even have to use that much product because it goes along way! This was also my first ever product that I have tried from hourglass, and I am definitely impressed! I would be definitely be buying again and I encourage y’all to try it out!
Rose D.
This is my all time favorite foundation stick! It blends beautifully and really looks natural and radiant on the skin. It doesn’t make me too oily and doesn’t break apart on my skin. My only complaint would be that the price is a bit high, but honestly I think that it’s ultimately worth it.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.