BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1997)
Erin M.
West Columbia, SC
Review for: Natural more...
This foundation is one of my all time favorites! As with all hourglass cosmetics, the packaging feels luxurious. The fact that it is in a stick form makes it easy & convenient for traveling. The foundation itself looks stunning on the skin. It has a very natural finish. It is full coverage without being heavy! If you’re considering this foundation, you won’t be sorry! Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Brittany S.
Utica, KY
Review for: Alabaster more...
I bought this after watching so many of my favorite youtubbers rave about it. I wanted to love it so bad. Especially for the price. But unfortunately after a couple hours it starts to separate and by the end of the day it's a hot mess! I've tried it with the recommended hourglass primer, with smashbox primer, with no primer, with their brush and with a morphe brush and have the same result everytime.
Ali D.
Lenexa
Review for: Alabaster more...
This foundation is seriously one of my go to holy grail foundations. Whenever I want to make sure my makeup looks flawless and lasts all day, this is my go to product! I would highly recommend this to anyone no matter your skin type, anyone can make it work and it looks so beautiful. It is so easy to blend out and stays put throughout the day! ❤️
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
This is the first hourglass product I've ever bought, and I'm really satisfied with it! It's got great coverage. Easy to apply and use, and it's convenient to bring on the go. I would use it for my touch ups and it lasts relatively long. The only thing is that I do have to touch it up a bit more than I want to, but it might be due to the mixture of oils and primer I use beforehand. Other than that, I would purchase this again!
Kathy M.
So I'll have to say if you want full coverage this is it. Every time I wear this foundation my skin looks flawless. It is a little on the heavier feeling side but not enough to be uncomfortable. I also don't feel that it looks cakey at all. And the wear last for a longtime ! Would recommend for normal to dry skin!
Kara J.
Los Angeles, CA
I am typically not a fan of foundation sticks as all the ones I have tried have been way too heavy and either too oily or too drying. However, the Hourglass Vanish Foundation has not only pleasantly surprised me, but has become one of my favorite and most-used foundations. It provides customizable coverage as I can achieve a sheer to light coverage or build it up to a full coverage, providing a natural finish either way.
Jordan K.
middlesex, NJ
nice medium to full coverage foundation. not worth the price though, in my opinion because it does not blend in as well as it says it does, and the odor is a little odd. the super expensive brush that is sold beside it is not necessary and does not work any better than a regular brush. wouldn't buy this again, not the best foundation.
Karen S.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Buff more...
Absolutely love this foundation!! It is my favorite. I have the color buff and it’s a little lighter but I use the L’ORÉAL infllaible pro-glow foundation in the shade 204 on top of it and it is the perfect mixture! Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a seamless finish foundation.
Marinés O.
Miramar, FL
Amazing coverage not drying or sticky, full but doesn't stick to dry skin love it beautiful finish little goes a long way wish it came in a bigger size since it is an addiction definitely would buy over and over HOURGLASS please send me a lifetime supply I will worship at your altar!!!!!!! 👏
AlalizMakeup ..
Tampa, FL
Review for: Golden Tan, Honey, Warm Beige more...
LOVE this foundation ! i think its becoming my favorite ! right now i'm loving tarte clay foundation but i found myself reaching for this more. i love how it's applicator is a stick which makes it so easily to apply. love the color selection, i had to purchase 3 so i can mix my shade because my tan be every where, LOL. Also finishes perfect ! i have type oily skin and i love how it makes my skin look !
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.