BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Andrea G.
Overrated. It applies really streaky and doesn't really work for dry skin. It accentuated a lot of my dry patches on my cheeks and under eyes. It's definitely medium coverage, I have a couple of acne spots and those where not covered so I definitely wouldn't recommend it for dry and acne prone skin, but if you have oily skin it might work better for your skin.
Jillian V.
Fort Mitchell , KY
Review for: Nude more...
I was nervous about spending so much on a stick foundation since i usually use liquid. It is so easy to apply and blend— a little goes a long way! I have olive skin and a lot of foundations have undertones that made me look orange. The nude shade blends seamlessly and no more orange!! I set it with the hourglass finishing powder and it keeps the coverage intact for hours— survives a 9 hour bartending shift! Definitely recommend
Ashley B.
Howell, MI
FULL COVERAGE! Downfall for me was the way it wore throughout the day. I love this foundation so much but it seems to cake up and look messy after just a couple hours. I set my face and spray with the urban decay all nighter and it doesn't even hold up with that. I have normal/combo skin. I do get oily on my T zone throughout the day but normally when i set my face with a matte powder I'm good to go. I have tried to make this foundation work over and over again but sadly it was a miss for me. I will wear it if i know i won't be out long because the finish is so beautiful and the shade range is out of this world. I highly recommend it for anyone with dry/normal skin.
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
I absolutely love this foundation in the spring/summertime when my skin isn’t so dry. I haven’t been able to find a perfect shade but I mix a lighter and darker shade to contour my face a little which is nice and eliminates an extra step in my foundation routine. Only downfall is it does stick to dry patches but if you make sure to prep your face properly (exfoliate, tone, moisturize) it’s usually not too much of an issue!
Taylor F.
Melbourne
One of my favorite foundations of all time. This gives you the most gorgeous finish and it will last all day. It’s definitely on the dewy side, so make sure to set it in place really well if you have oily skin (me!). I can count on this product to look beautiful, no crease or settle into lines, and to not break apart halfway through the day. You only need a little bit of product to get full coverage so it lasts a long time!
Dana M.
I really wanted to love this product but it just isn't for me. I have an oily T-zone and after only a few hours of wear it begins to show my oil. I always set my foundation with a powder and use a mattifying primer along my t-zone but it doesn't seem to help. The foundation looks gorgeous for the first couple of hours but after that it just melts off. Maybe this would work for dry skin, but it certainly doesn't do it for me.
Madison Y.
Yukon, OK
This foundation stick by hourglass is great! This application process is very quick and easy with no mess. The product glides on to the face very easy. It is very easy to blend in with a Beauty blender or a brush. The results are almost the same with the brush and the beauty blender. With the brush the product tends to look a little Cakey on some skin types. The beauty blender gives it a more luminous look it the blender is wetted. Overall the product is great and I would repurchase
Sierra A.
This foundation stick is amazing. It has full coverage and makes the skin look flawless. There are quite a few shades which is always a plus. The packaging is sleek and innovative. My only complaint is the price. Especially for how little product you get. I love the formula so much that I look past it. One of my favorites by far!
Stephanie A.
Saint Bernard, LA
Review for: Nude more...
This foundation is definitely full coverage yet never cakey or heavy! I have very oily skin and stuck foundations tend to slide right off my face, but not this one! I find it super easy to apply and blend. My only complaint would be the price, I do find it to be a little high considering when I use it i tend to run out faster than a liquid foundation. It's definitely worth the price for someone who requires full coverage.
Erica M.
Westminster, CA
I loved this foundation. I loved the way it made my skin feel. it was super easy to apply, all you had to do was apply directly and use the brush to blend it out. The packaging was super convenient. the only thing was that i tanned and was unable to use it again. I will definitely be purchasing soon.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.