BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Taylor W.
College Station, TX
Review for: Alabaster more...
This product makes my skin look so incredibly smooth! It is on the pricey side so I typically only use it for date nights. It lasts well on my skin (I am dry combo). It has a high med coverage and you can build it up. Overall thoughts pricey but worth it! Picture is from the other night wearing it, I love the way it makes my skin look so much!!
Amanda P.
Sterling Hts, MI
I absolutely love this foundation stick. I was a bit skeptical about it at first because I have never used a foundation stick before. But once I went to sephora and found my color. It was on the higher end side but I took the plunge! I love the feel and coverage of the it. Full cover. I would definitely buy this again once I'm done with it! 10/10
Megan L.
Review for: Warm Almond, Golden Almond more...
I really wanted to love this, but it just didn't work out for me. 1. The color was a little bit too yellow. 2. Foundation sticks aren't something I normally use, so I found working with/blending this foundation was tough with my beauty blender (I rarely use brushed for foundation). 3. The price point is overwhelming.  and finally - 4. The crap began to break apart on my face throughout the day. Nobody has time for blotchy foundation.
Cassie D.
Tucker, GA
The coverage on this is unREAL! 😂😂 like you have to be careful! Lol. This is really a beautiful product. Now, having said that, I give it a 4 BC I am severely dry skin with texture. This is supposed to be for dry skin ppl but I fit hat it crumbles together and does look caked on my face. No one likes that. Now, if I add oils and blend and blend I can get to look decent. But it can be hassle but for others it’s truly a beautiful foundation!
Rania A.
This foundation gives a really nice flawless finish. Although it tends to get a little dry on my skin, but that may be because it's winter and my skin is extra dry. Over all I like this foundation and I would re purchase. I like the coverage it covers all my imperfections. If you're looking for more of a meduim to full coverage this is for your it's very much buildable.
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
Hourglass is one of my favorite makeup brands and it is because of this foundation stick. This stick is my go to everything!!!! It’s so creamy and luxurious. Apply it to my face is like apply a stick of my skin to my face. I get more then one shade due to my color change in the summer and I use both shade to do a quick contour sometimes. I love hourglass and I love their foundation sticks!!! If Hourglass makes your shade then get it!!!!
Martínus M.
Stillwater, OK
So I have always been hesitant about foundation sticks because I've always believed that they were way to heavy. I am a VIB Rouge at Sephora and they tried to reccommend this foundation mulitple times and without trying it, I always said no. Well taking makeup reccomendaitons is difficult for me because not everyone can wear the same thing or pull of the same colors. My one and true faithful makeup partner is my best friend and after weeks of telling me to get it I finally drove up to Sephora and bought it without hesitation. And let me tell you, that was one of the smartest things I have ever done. This foundation by far is one of the best foundations I have ever used. Finding foundation with enough red undertone for me is one of the hardest things. As someone who is considered an Afro-Brazilian, my skin has an unnatural amount of red undertones. Hourglass seems like they literally made this foundation for my skin. It is not heavy, the coverage is full (which I forgot to mention, I am not a fan of full coverage foundation) but natural and it is sooooooooo easy to apply. It is definitely in my top 5 foundations that I will never go without.
*Excuse the Mickey Mouse, I love Disney and it was his birthday so I had to take a photo to give him a shoutout lol. But in the photo I am wearing the Hourglass foundation, and I applied it with a beauty blender and used the Marc Jacobs #instamarc highlight and contour palette and set with the Dior Forever & Ever Control Loose powder. I put it on around 7 a.m. that morning and took this photo around 4:45-5:00 pm that afternoon, so the foundation holds up amazingly.
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
So I bought this at Sephora and I loved it! It is an amazing product! However the downfall is the amount of product you get for the price is a little ridiculous! It is quite expensive and you get very little product! I loved the actual product itself and it worked really well but I wouldn't repurchase it again because it is way over priced for the tiny amount of product that you get! If they added more product or made it cheaper then maybe!
natalie s.
Review for: Alabaster more...
I love this product. I don’t use everyday but when I want full coverage I do. It is smooth and creamy and applies excellently on the skin. Blends like a dream. Does feel a tad bit heavy which I don’t love, but it is expected from such a product. Long wearing but does begin to break up with sweat and after about 10 hours. Overall great product. Pricey but I think it is worth the splurge. Great shade range and it is a very practical/versatile product, as it can be used for highlighting and contouring. Love it.
Lanie F.
Louisville
Review for: Shell more...
My holy grail full coverage foundation! And I am extremely picky when it comes to foundations. I've just almost every one you can think of. This one makes my dry, sensitive, acne prone skin look flawless all day long, no matter what the occasion. I love the packaging, the formula, the color, the wear time. Everything. I work as a makeup artist for a high end line, but hourglass keeps impressing me. It is quickly becoming my favorite brand!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.