BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Courtney G.
Dickson, TN
Review for: Natural more...
I am usually a brush girl for applying any and all of my face makeup, but I recently hopped on the Beauty Blender train for applying this stick foundation and have had fantastic results. Yes, there are some things that applications with a sponge really can make a difference. I have medium skin with olive undertones and I have found that Warm Beige is the perfect shade for me. My natural hair color is a medium ash brown (but I am currently having fun being blonde) and I have blue eyes. I know that this foundation doesn’t work for all skin types, but it works well with my sensitive, combination skin. I just make sure that I set my T-zone with my Hourglass ambient lighting palette and I don’t have to worry about my base makeup and can focus on whatever makeup look I am trying to achieve for that day. I believe that this particular Hourglass foundation is best suited for those with normal or combination skin. Hourglass does have a few other foundations (one that particularly caters to oily skin, dry skin, and even aging skin). But there is definitely an Hourglass foundation that will play well with whatever skin type you have. Also, Hourglass has amazing customer service, so if you ever have a question about which foundation to choose, what shade is right for your skin tone, etc. they are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. This foundation will forever be in my foundation rotation. And don’t let the small size of this fountain fool you, a little goes a long way. And even with wearing this foundation multiple days a week, I have haven’t used up my foundation stick that I bought more than a few months ago.
Aimee S.
Other than the price, since it is higher end and pricier, this is the best stick foundation I have ever used! It is super creamy, so easy to blend out with a brush or a sponge, and it lasts a long time on my skin! I have combination skin and it does not stick to any dry spots and it does not make me more oily than usual.
Amanda B.
West Haven, CT
This is no lie the BEST STICK FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER USED! I’ve used this foundation for a year now with many different products underneath and on top of this foundation and it always looks flawless. It’s very easy to apply and it blends like a dream! I have acne prone/ sensitive skin and it doesn’t bother me one bit! I only need one layer and a little bit of setting powder to make my skin look like a porcelain doll. The only downside is it is a bit pricey, but if you’re going to splurge, this is definitely the product to do it with!
Mary J.
Homewood, AL
Review for: Shell more...
I just bought this during Sephora's recent appreciation sale (or whateva), so I'm new to the product, but I LOVE the convenience of stick foundations and this one has yet to get a bad review from anyone that's talked about it. So I bit the bullet and spent the astronomical amount of money to try. And so far I think I agree... I've been using with a brush and have been totally pleased with it, but I've seen some reviews that say it's even better with a sponge so I will try that way, too! It really does give you FULL coverage, but your skin still looks like skin. The jury is still out on the longevity - TBD in that regard. But overall and thus far I am pleased!
Jennifer A.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Shell more...
I was not impressed with this. After initial application it looked beautiful from a distance but up close it looked cakey and heavy with just a small amount of this on. The coverage was decent but it did not look smooth or natural. When blending, my sponge pulled parts of the foundation completely off, leaving bare spots.
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
I received this Foundation complimentary of Influenster!  Only con for me though is that it does transfer if I don't set it with a powder.. Which I don't usually like to lol I like to keep it kinda light being I have sensitive skin. It's about a medium coverage, but build-able. Glides on easily and blends in nicely!
Kerrie R.
This foundation is great! I have very dry skin and it doesn’t stick to my dry patches at all and it stays all day and they had a pretty good shade range! It’s convenient for traveling and super easy to blend and use! Very pleased with this purchase Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Cindy K.
Review for: Honey more...
I got this as a sample once from Sephora, I believe in a Sephora Play subscription bag. To me, I wouldn’t use it as an overall foundation, as I have combination skin and this product is too thick. However, this is great as a concealer to hide certain imperfections and to clean up liquid lipstick or eyeliner.
Teryn L.
yorba linda
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick I am someone who actually does not wear foundation that often which is why I love this product! This foundation goes on as smooth as butter and does not leave the impression of caked up liquid. The best part is it looks very natural on the skin and it truly lives up to the name seamless. The packaging is very simple and elegant and easy to slip in your purse or makeup bag. I definitely recommend this product for the minimalist make up user.
Brooke W.
Temecula
Review for: Bisque more...
BEST BEST BEST stick foundation ever! Full coverage. Will always repurchase. I have a liquid foundation I like and I also have this one for the nicer occasions. It’s creamy and blends out like an angel. Goes over anything and you can blend anything on top of it. Very long lasting. Worth the price for me!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.