BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Sarah C.
Archbald, PA
Review for: Bisque more...
I love and I mean L-O-V-E this foundation stick. It’s not carried in my local Sephora, so I took a trip to a Sephora that is about 1 1/2 away from me specifically to buy this. The finish is beautiful - airbrushed - and so lightweight. It’s pricey but the price tag is worth it. My only criticism, even though it pains me - I have to be honest and drop it down a star - is that I don’t find it long lasting at all. 😩. But it leaves a BEAUTIFUL finish on my skin.
K W.
Anchorage , AK
The shade was spot on, which was mostly the aspect I was worried about getting wrong since it'd be an expensive mistake. I found my shade by looking it up on sephora because the amazon shades look way off, and by looking up shades on youtube. I do think the shades on amazon look darker than they actually are. The foundation blends in flawlessly with the skin, the only thing I would say that it's more medium-coverage than full-coverage. I really like the foundation itself, and the triangle shape, it's better than most stick foundations. The package came in nicely packaged and the product wasn't damaged in any way.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Shell more...
Another awesome product from hourglass gives amazing seamless coverage and really blends beautifully. I also used the liquid powder by hourglass but I may make the full time switch to this because of how easy it is. Another great thing is how long it will last even though it may not seem like you get much. I recommend anything from hourglass and will be buying this again and again.
Audra B.
Lynchburg, Va
This is a beautiful product. It is absolutely worth every penny. However, my skin type does not accommodate for this product. I will not repurchase this, because of my skin type. If you have oily skin, STAY AWAY from this product!!!! If you have dryer skin, I would recommend from what I have heard! It is easy to apply also.
Argina H.
Stick foundations are my favorite formula. However, they tend to settle into my lines and end up leaving me patchy looking after a few hours. Not when I wear The Vanish stick! The packaging is sleek and luxurious feeling. My only complaint is that the undertone is very ready and I have a golden undertone. I wish there were more in between shades for darker skin tones like my own.
josee e.
Mishawaka, IN
I LOVE this foundation stick there are so many shades to choose from, there so much coverage as well! It blends out great and look so smooth and natural! Here's a photo of me wearing it. I would definitely buy it again!! Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Mydea J.
This is the most velvety soft foundation stick I've ever used! Not only is it easy to blend this foundation has such great coverage. If you are tired of hearing about foundations that don't have your shade look no further bc this foundation has 26 shades to be exact, so if your looking for something that you can easily pack away and go with to even do touch ups on a long day of work or play you should definitely look into this stock foundation!
Brittany A.
Clinton, MA
Review for: Bisque more...
I really liked the coverage of this, it is definitely a full coverage foundation. There are many more color options than a lot of other foundations on the market and the packaging is sleek and beautiful. I did find it very difficult to fully blend and it didn't last as long as my normal foundation. As full coverage as it is, I did appreciate that it did not feel cakey at all on my skin. It's not for me but I do think it's a good product overall.
Rubie E.
Rochester , MN
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I used to only use bare minerals as a foundation because my skin would react badly to other foundation I've been using this product now for about three months I've never had a problem no breaks out or making my skin turn super oily its great and I only use a couple swipes because you don't need a whole lot of this product because you can blend it out with a brush and it cover your whole face when I run out I will definitely be getting another one.
Yazmin T.
After trying this product for about two weeks, I can honestly say this was not worth it. I took it back to Sephora. I really wanted to see if it was as good as people bragged. It separated so much all over my face. It didn't last anymore than 3 hours. I tried it with many different primers and nothing worked. It also left me a powdery finish which I didn't like at all.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.