BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Andrea D.
Wallace, NC
Love this foundation stick! It blends seamlessly, doesn't feel heavy at all, and is very buildable. I also love that it comes in a variety of shades! The packaging is so elegant and looks like a luxury product. However, it tends to transfer a little if not set with a powder and can be a bit pricey to some. Overall, I would recommend.
Janette A.
I'm not a big fan of wearing foundation. When I do, this is my go to foundation. I'm one of those people who have a hard time getting color matched and have to end up buying two different shades - this wasn't the case for me when I was matched with this foundation from Hourglass. This is the only thing I don't use with a BeautyBlender because it blends in flawlessly with just your fingers. It's high coverage and stays put all day, with a setting powder, of course.
Sarah F.
So maybe it's just me, but I like a full, and I mean full to the point where it's almost cakey, coverage. This just doesn't do it for me. I also noticed a lot of transfer once it dried down, which was disappointing. All-in-all if you don't need a full coverage foundation, you will like this. I just prefer something a little more matte and a little more full coverage.
janelledelatorre D.
Charlottesville
Review for: Linen more...
Love this foundation stick- it’s the only stick I’ll use over liquid foundation. However, I’ve learned the hard way that this foundation only works well with the right primer underneath it. When I’ve used stickier primers, I’ve noticed a lot of patching and poor blending. Highly recommend using this with the hourglass mineral primer. I find myself reaching for this for special events, as opposed to when I need long wearing coverage as it seems to wear rather quickly.
Kyla V.
Watonga, OK
I would give this product a full five stars if it had just a little bit more product/reduced price. Otherwise, I LOVE this foundation! It kept me oil-free, lasted SO long and went on smoothly! The only problem I had with it was the fact that it has a hefty price tag for the amount. I can buy my MUFE Mat Velvet + for cheaper and it lasts a lot longer than this one did.
Harmoney P.
Antioch
I love this foundation! Very pricey for the small amount you get however it is a luxury product! Seamless describes this full coverage foundation perfectly! It is also weightless and does not cake at all. It's compatible with all skin types and works great with their mineral veil primer! I wish I can afford to use this everyday but the price only allowed me to wear it on special occasions. I'm a oxidizer and this doesn't change color on me! It photographs beautiful.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I had a chance to try this through Influenster. It's the first time I tried a stick foundation. I really like it. It's easy to apply and the foundation brush that you can buy separately makes it easy to blend. I wouldn't say I get full coverage, though, more like medium coverage. It has a nice range of colors, though a little pricey.
Crystal F.
Ault, CO
I mean… OMG…… This foundation is flawless! It literally makes your skin look brand-new, but all you! It covers any blemishes, pigmentation, etc seamlessly! Comes in many different shades to fit every skin type. It is a little pricey, but if you want to pay the money for the best foundation, this is definitely up there with top-notch!
Claudia F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Sand more...
I absolutely love this foundation. To be honest, I was a bit skeptical about a stick foundation but this is now one of my favorites. The coverage is great & doesn’t feel too heavy. It leaves my face looking flawless and is super easy to blend! I love how sleek the packaging is. Wish it had MORE product but I can’t recommend it enough!!
Perla G.
Review for: Warm Ivory, Warm Beige more...
Hands down the best foundation i've ever tried!! The coverage is great & you don't need concealer ! I have redness and spider veins on my cheeks and it covers them perfectly! I don't need a corrector at all. It doesn't feel oily although it does need a powder to be set or else it will crease. I took off a star because I wish the packaging contained more product but other than that I love this!!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.