BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1976)
Kat A.
Long Island, NY
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Absolutely LOVE this product, &hourglass in general. One of my top fave foundations! Goes on so smooth and is pretty lightweight for it being a stick foundation. Only downside is that it does run out a little more quickly than liquid foundations but for a stick it does give you a decent size amount. The price point is def high end but as far as the actual product, not many others compare imo!!! Hourglass Vanishtm Seamless Finish Foundation StickHourglass Vanishtm Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Meagan K.
Pensacola , FL
This is an amazing foundation! It is creamy and rich. It does seem like there is not a lot of product for your money however the product does last a lot longer than you would think. The only down side is that the price transfers very easily. I don't like to use setting powder because I have extremely dry skin, so that would be the only down side to this
Maggie H.
Perry NY
Review for: Alabaster more...
This is my holy grail foundation. The shade range is excellent, which made finding a match easy. The price is a downfall, but I believe it's worth the splurge for the beautifully natural skin like finish! I would describe the coverage as medium to buildable, and it covered everything I needed it to. I found it to be long lasting even without primer, and it set well with all of my powders. For reference I had it on for 8 hours maximum. It didn't oxidize or separate. It was hydrating enough for my dry skin even in the winter. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Fatima H.
Palos Hills, IL
Review for: Nude more...
My search for the perfect foundation for combination skin ceased when Hourglass first launched its foundation stick. Not only is it full coverage, it is long lasting and does not cake up in my smile marks or under eyes which tend to be dry sometimes. Even though I continued to look for a possible comparison , no others have met it's match! Bravo Hourglass!!!
Thayris C.
Carlstadt, NJ
Thanks for giving me the chance to try this out. I was sent this foundation during the summer and I'm still so happy with it. Yes, I do have to buy a lighter shade because the winter doesn't want me to be nice and golden, but its ok! this product is a 1000000 out of 10 lol
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
Review for: Natural more...
Despite all of the rave reviews this stick has, I honestly can’t say I like it. First of all, the IVORY shade was too dark for me. I was shocked, and the amount of product is almost HALF of what you get in the MUFE stick, and it’s $46!! My stick arrived broken TWICE in the mail so either the shipping stunk or it just doesn’t hold together well because I also had a Sephora foundation ship in the same package with no issues. The coverage is nice, but this is way overhyped in my opinion.
Abigail S.
Review for: Linen more...
I've been debating on trying this out for a while until I recently purchased it and tried it out for the first time and I have to say wow! The coverage is flawless and I don't feel dry nor dewy. It's more a natural satin finish on the skin and it feels completely weightless. I was nervous how this was going to wear being that it was very creamy and blendable but I have to say paired with the mineral veil primer it lasted and wore like I just applied it! Very pleased with this product!
Erica J.
Review for: Vanilla more...
This foundation is so quick and easy. The coverage is amazing but it's creamy and doesn't settle in my fine lines. I can't use some stick foundations because they look too heavy on my skin, but this one is perfect. It has a satin finish. I usually don't buy a brush that's released with a new foundation, but you need the brush with. It's dense yet soft and blends foundations perfectly.
Buife A.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Walnut more...
I wanted to love this foundation soo bad. I have oily to combination skin with a few dry patches and love fullish coverage. I purchased this in Walnut and the color matched perfectly. After about an hour I go super oily like all over. I found myself going to the bathroom to blot and touch up my makeup. By the end of the work day my face makeup had completely separated and i looked orange. I know a lot of people love this and I really wanted to as well but it just didn't work out.
Brooke L.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: Shell more...
Amazing product! I've never used a stick foundation so I was skeptical about trying this. Luckily, I received a sample of it in my Play! by Sephora subscription box. I couldn't believe how full coverage a stick foundation could be and it's perfect because I love full coverage!! I have dry skin and it didn't feel drying while wearing it. I also liked how it blended very well on my skin. It also makes my foundation routine much, much quicker and it's nice that I don't have to use my fingers to apply it. I will probably be buying the full size version in the future!!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.