BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Anh N.
Palatine , IL
My holy grail full coverage foundation!!! I have extremely dry skin so I am scared to use anything too full coverage for fear of my skin looking flakey. Stick foundations make me nervous because they usually are too drying in my skin. The Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is so creamy. It gives me the coverage I need to cover the redness to my skin and does not leave it looking flakey at all. Even after wearing it a full day my skin still looks good when I go to wash my makeup off for the day.
Julie
Review for: Nude more...
I'm a dry/combo and sensitive skin. I've been in the market for a good foundation. I have some pigmentation and prominent scars that I'd like to cover and this foundation does a great job. It's good with brush or beauty blender. I know a lot of beauty gurus use brush but I prefer beauty blender and building up the coverage. It has a nice finish. The wear time is good considering I'm a waitress and work in pretty hot conditions. I love how it's creamy and use to work with. I'm not sure about the color match but I have a deeper foundation that I can mix it in with. I love that it's travel friendly. I'm curious to see how long it'll last but I love that it's cruelty free and vegan!
Miranda Jade P.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Blanc more...
I really love the  Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick . The edges of my face are dry (along my jaw, sides of my face, along hairline) and around my nose, so I am intentional about moisturizing and priming there before foundation. If I do that, this is a dream foundation. I am always a company's lightest foundation shade, I'm the color of milk, but Blanc isn't the right tone for me. I need to try a different very light shade from m them from the new set of colors they released.
Laura T.
Review for: Cream more...
I'll start with the good.... This foundation applies beautifully and I had a great color match. It is creamy and blendable and the finish is gorgeous, flawless even. Bronzer and blush went on so nicely over this foundation. I was flawless, for like 3-4 hours and then this foundation breaks up on my face and looks horrible. I have never had a foundation do this before. I tried everything to make it work. Primer, no primer, setting not setting. Nothing works. Hourglass makes some of me favorite cosmetics but this was a big no for me.
Lela C.
I love hourglass products and was excited to try this one. It has such a beautiful finish that I love! The colors were hard to match but I found nude that is a bit peachy but better than sand which was quite gold/yellow. I am a medium/light complexion and this color was ok. The finish in the beginning was great but creased in my laugh lines and forehead even if I used the hourglass primer which I do love. I think it also broke me out. If you have pretty flawless skin this really makes your complexion perfect other wise it will settle after only a few hours in lines and creases.
Alexa Z.
Talk about fullllll coverageeeeee! This is one of my favorite foundations to use. I always always always reach for this when I want a full coverage foundation look, but not one that feels cakey. I have oily skin and this foundation doesn’t end up looking super oily which I love. It blends so well whether you’re using a brush or a sponge. I purchased this at Sephora
Jessica C.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Amber more...
This foundationnnnnnnn! Is my liiiife ! I love the consistency I love the coverage ! It's expensive but honestly splurging makes me feel bougie . The shade range isn't the best so I'm left with a color that's either too light or too dark (I opted for too dark) but I make it work . It just looks so damn good. For my first stick foundation I must say I am now a believer . And the packaging is very nice
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Shell more...
So I had written a very long and detailed review , but the app decided to crash!
Anyway, beautiful product, creamy, buildable without looking cakey.
Blends best with fingers or blending brush NOT with a beauty blender.
It is pricey but I would purchase to use for special occasions. This product is amazing.
I received a DS from my Sephora Play (August) subscription.
Smaa K.
Rosedale, MD
Best of the best!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo worth the money (even if you get a small amount for a pretty chunk of change). Makes your face look flawless without looking cakey and feeling heavy. The coverage is medium, but it can definitely be built up. Worth the splurg. Because it's such a small amount, I don't use it on a daily basis and just use it for special occasions (weddings, dinner parties, holiday family dinners, etc.)
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
This Foundation stick has been a Game Changer for me this year. I normally do not use foundation sticks, but this gives me a perfect coverage that is full coverage, but not heavy. It blends beautifully with a beauty blender, and goes well with the rest of my makeup. Def my favorite.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.