BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Enily
Review for: Shell more...
I purchased this because everyone raves about it on YouTube. I didnt get the hype. It applies nice when you first put it on, and you can build it up to full coverage. However, it doesn’t last on my skin at all. It breaks up very easily and transfers easily. I have oily skin, so perhaps dryer skin types get better use out of it. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Ariana F.
Woodridge, IL
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick (IVORY) New by Hourglass more...
I love this foundation, stick foundations are very easy and a mess-free way to apply foundation. There formula is very creamy and melts to the warmth of you skin once applied, a little goes a long way and I definitely would recommend! This gives you a natural finish. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Paula M.
McAllen , TX
Review for: Sand more...
This foundation needs a primer in my opinion, I have combination skin, it is more expensive than my becca complexion creme but delivers the same results.

1. it sort of clung to some dry areas
2. it is expensive!!! $46 for .25 fl oz!!!!!! OMG!
3. nice full coverage
4. demi-matte finish
5. stick form is very easy to use and can be brought anywhere

Synthetic brush is the best way to apply it. Put some on your face then buff and use a beauty blender to even little streaks out if you have any so it can be blended with concealer as well. ONE LAYER is all you need, foundation is for evening of skin tone, concealer is what covers spots
Dimeisa M.
Tamarac, FL
Review for: Golden Natural more...
I decided to try this foundation since everyone raved about it. I love how this foundation stays, this is one of the few foundations that by the end of the night it still looks like I am wearing foundation. It is medium coverage but you can build it as you would like. I have oily skin and this keeps me pretty good through the day, I do get oily sometimes but I also live in Florida so this expected. I love how this foundation vegan and cruelty free, would not have bought it if it wasn't. Would recommended for anyone to try.
Gery H.
I like this because I can build this to full coverage if I want. It goes on flawless because the consistency is very creamy. The shape of the stick allows you to contour as well specially under cheek bones. The only thing that I don’t like is that it gets oily throughout the day and it kind of breaks apart around my mouth.
Tamara J.
I recently picked up the Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation stick after reading some excellent reviews.

This foundation makes my skin look absolutely flawless at first and gives me the full, airbrushed like coverage that I like. Unfortunately, each time I’ve worn it, I noticed 2 things after wearing for a few hours:
1. My skin starts to feel and look oily
2. It gets cakey and flakey around my nose

So, as much as I wanted to love this foundation, I don’t think it is for me.
*I am submitting this review as part of a contest for Influenster
Manuela V.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Shell more...
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick great stick foundation. It is pricey and I only use it for special occasions. I have tried it with different primers and my ideal combo for this foundation was the Mineral Veil primer.
When I bought it, the Sephora representative recommended the #28 primer because my skin is dry; but that didn’t work. Great foundation, if it was cheaper, I will use it everyday.
Emili J.
Orem, UT
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really love this foundation! The coverage is amazing and the finish is to die for! My only problem with it, is that I have to blot my face multiple times day. I have extremely oily skin and this isn’t the best foundation for oil control, but I love it so much that it doesn’t bother me that I have to blot a couple times.
savannah t.
winston salem
Review for: Ivory more...
This foundation is higher end but it’s worth the money! It’s a full coverage foundation. Stays on all day. A little goes a long way so it will last a while. I have dry skin and love how it looks on my skin. I’ve heard of people with oily skin using it as well. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Acondria R.
Mccomb , MS
Now I’m a be really honest with you I did not want to pay the $48 when it came to this foundation and also I got the brush to go with it but yeah it’s small but it broke is only it only takes a couple of stripes on your face and you’re good to go just buffet out with your brush or a damp beauty blender and you’re ready to go for the amount of product you’re getting I would say I really would wish that they would lower their prices because 48 is really steep but I’ve had it over a month now and I don’t use it every day is more like a special occasion foundation for me but I still have a lot of it to use I am very fair I’m actually albino and they actually have a shade for me it matches perfectly are use the lightest shade they have
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.