BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Rose W.
Review for: Golden Almond more...
I usually have a hard time finding my exact skin tone, Hourglass not only matched my exact skin tone it also blended nicely with my Fenty match sticks and stayed matte for a long duration of time on my skin. I was so impressed I bought a backup stick, and Warm almond for the winter months, I might need to purchase a shade lighter. All in all awesome product for a flawless matte finish.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
As much as I didn't want to buy this , I heard great reviews about it and so I thought I would try it . I hesitated because the price was a little too much about 46 bucks at Sephora . Product says full coverage and I honestly can say after trying out the product that YES! Full coverage and lasts hrs on. No need for touch ups , after 6 hrs around the tzone I'd say it might get a little oily. Love the product but not so much the price.
Natalie B.
Greenville, NC
This foundation stick is my HOLY GRAIL. First foundation that I have ever fallen in love with. This is also the first cream foundation I have ever tried and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. I was nervous whether I would like it or not considering I get oily in my t-zone throughout the day, but this product surpassed all of my worries and expectations. To say i'm obsessed is an understatement!
Jasmine H.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Review for: Golden more...
I just tried this foundation for the first time and I immediately fell in love. I love full coverage foundation because I have texture, bumps, and acne scars. This covered everything with just one layer and I'm so impressed. It lasted the entire day until I got home. It's also very convenient for travel. I would totally recommend!
Taylor M.
I tried a sample of this product from Sephora since it is kind of pricey. A lot of my favorite beauty gurus were hyping this product up, so I wanted to try it. This formula did not work with my skin. I loved the coverage and the look at first, but only an hour later the makeup would settle into all my fine lines and creases. I am very expressive, so it was not a good combo. I felt very greasy, and it wasn't good. I tried it with and without primers and with and without setting sprays and powders. I was definitely disappointed.
Heather V.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: Buff more...
So full coverage!! Doesn’t look cakey at all. It is a bit pricey but in my opinion totally worth It! Usually stick foundations don’t work for my dry skin but this one works!
❃❁Jennifer f.
Red oak, TX
if you are looking for a full coverage foundation i recommend this one. This foundation doesn't look cakie, it looks so seamless on the skin looking natural hydrated with full coverage. this is my go to foundation when im going out on a date or a party. i recommend it to all with all skin types it is absolutely beautiful
Valerie D.
Homestead, FL
I love the idea of this product, but it definitely has its fair share of pros and cons. I really liked that the stick is full coverage - and I mean FULL coverage. It applies so beautifully with very little product. What I didn't care for was the fact that it really does emphasize any dry patches on your face. I live in Florida and have oily/combo skin and you can definitely see any dryness (I moisturize and prime on the reg). Simple tip for using this product: moisturize the heck out of your face and avoid if you have dry skin.
staci h.
I'm struggling on how many stars to give this .. the coverage is insane! Totally full coverage. It is easy to blend as well. I use the brush that is paired with it. However, i have dry skin and after a few hours it begins to separate on my skin, especially my nose, and it tends to look blotchy at times as well. Debating on if i would ever repurchase because of the hefty price tag.
Alexia G.
Vallejo, CA
This foundation stick is for the most part pretty good. For my oily skin girls out there I would definitely recommend to set with a powder, because if you don't it will slip and slide everywhere! One of the most annoying things about this product is that it so expensive and you don't even get a full ounce of product like you would with any other foundation! So for the price and the amount of product you get, I would not repurchase, but if you don't mind spending that much money for a foundation with less than one ounce of product then I would recommend.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.