BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Brittney H.
I wanted to like this foundation SO much, but I just didn't. It is a pricey little thing and so I went into Sephora to try it out. Through out my day when I would look in the mirror from far away, I LOVED IT! Such great coverage! However, when I got close up to look at my skin, it was totally clinging to my dry patches! I was so bummed. I might try it out again in the future with a different primer and moisturizer...we shall see.
Heidi J.
Libertyville, IL
Review for: Shell more...
I received this a sample from Sephora with their subscription box called Play.

I have really pale, combination/ acne skin and I find that this foundation stick is a lot better than the Tarte one. It has more coverage, I wouldn't say its full coverage but you can build it up and its very easy to use.

It is pricey! I do think it is worth it. During the summer I do prefer to wear a stick foundation because its not to heavy and you're not sweating more than usual.

I do recommend this product and I would plan on purchasing the fuller size of it.
Brenda R.
This product seemed to blow up this year, i had never tried stick foundation besides the muf foundation stick and i loved that one, for the price of this one i expected this one to be great and maybe even better. Everyone talked about it so i had to try it and omg this foundation feels like butter slidding on your face it goes on sooo smooth and the coverage is insane. The shade range is amazing their is so many shades to choose from. I love this foundation the only thing i dont love is the price but you do get what you pay for and this foundation is great
sasha F.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Golden Tan more...
I'm surprised by how much I really do no like this product. This was my first time using hourglass and it did not go to well. This product was so hyped up. I have oily skin and was told this was pretty good for all skin types. Yikes it wasn't great for me,the foundation was breaking up and my nose was badly caked up after a couple hours. I gave it a good week trying to be fair and see maybe it's my primer or something else but nope nothing did it for me. It was applied beautifully when I first started my make up but it began to ball up and spread apart.
Laurel F.
Gaithersburg, MD
Review for: Light Beige more...
I was iffy about using a stick foundation because the drug store ones never looked good on me. I tried this and haven’t looked back! The foundation applies easily, a little goes a long way. This formula is buildable whether you want a more natural look for full on glam! The price point is a little high but you pay for the quality of the product! I would buy it again when I run out of my current stick!
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA
This Foundation Stick comes highly recommended! I love it so much. I would say it's medium to full coverage and has a beautiful silky finish. It really evens out your skin tone and allows for the rest of your makeup to apply smoothly. I also love that they have so many color options so that you can perfectly match your skin tone and undertone. This foundation stick is not cheap but well worth it.
Hillary L.
Lafayette, LA
Dear God. If you wanna look like angels have lovingly caressed your face, use this foundation stick. If you want random people to come up to you and tell you that you have beautiful skin, buy this. If you want to look like you just had 12 hours of sleep and a facial, get on this shit! I have some (and by some I mean a lot) acne scarring and this covers it like a dream. It literally does not get any better than this. Shell out the 50$, shed a tear for your pocketbook and then shed another tear, of joy, for your now flawless face. Thank me later.
sidney g.
Detroit,Mi
Review for: Beige more...
I got this foundation sent to me in a voxbox and it was a bit too light for my skin so I used it as a highlight under my eyes and it worked great.it is super full coverage and very creamy.It is in my opinion  too creamy for u not too set it,because if u don't....sis ur gonna have problems.But as a whole I definitely feel like this is a good product;so much so that I went to m (you would be surprised how many sephores don't carry this product)just to buy the correct shade to use a foundation.it is on the pricey side but I think it's kinda worth it
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: Shell more...
I received this sample in my Sephora Play box. I have mixed feelings, though. First, the coverage is decent--it covered the parts of my face with hyperpigmentation and evened out my skin tone, but it didn't do anything beneficial for blemishes. It actually made them more visible. I also wasn't that keen on the formula. It's very thick and made me feel like I was wearing frosting. I barely had any of the product on. I'll probably end up using this as an under eye concealer until I run out of product. I can't see myself using it on my entire face ever again, though.
Christine N.
Review for: Shell more...
I finally got to try this much loved product and let's just say, I get the hype.

This foundation stick makes applying foundation so easy. And because of the creamy texture, it gives you so much control in terms of whether you want to go full coverage, medium, light or to even spot conceal. Who knew applying foundation could be so quick and easy. This rivals if not surpasses powder foundations in terms of ease and speed. I think I always avoided stick foundations thinking they would be too heavy but it is not the case with this product.

I actually think this product would also be great for cream contour or concealer in addition to foundation if you can find shades that work for you on all fronts.

I found the formula full coverage, long-wearing and an all around great product. I have always used liquid, powder and mineral foundations, but this was my first stick foundation and I am a fan. Just paint on where you want it and blend.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.