BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Review for: Shell more...
Let me start this off with saying that I do have other foundations I like a little better but I still think this is a good foundation. It's very creamy! They are true when they say a little goes a long way because this blends out beautifully but a little will get you medium full coverage. I do believe by adding more you can achieve full coverage as if all blends in really nicely together. It also is extremely lightweight. I have oily skin and I can tend to get oily with this but it's not too terrible. I do think it's a great foundation but you just get so little reproduce with it I feel like I'd go through it so quick.
Gabby L.
Review for: Alabaster more...
This is an extremely great product. It was the first ever foundation stick I used but I love it. It’s super creamy and is very full coverage. However, even though it is full coverage, you can still apply it so it looks more natural. This foundation stick isn’t drying at all; usually, I hear complaints about sticks being too dry and hard. The hourglass one is creamy enough to not leave your skin looking parched. I love to apply this foundation with a kabuki brush instead of a sponge. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who needs full coverage in a short amount of time.
Adria M.
Seattle, WA
I purchased this item at Sephora after spending hours and hours searching (as usual with no luck) for a foundation that is light enough for my skin. I was recommended this one and found that it was finally a perfect match for my skin tone. Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend this for someone with dry skin or combo skin like myself, as it picked up and clumped on dry patches. I had to purchase an extremely oily/silicone hourglass primer to go under it so it would smooth on. I apply this with a off-brand artiste brush. Great color selection, crazy high price... not sure if it's worth it or not, but I will keep using it to see how long the tube lasts.
Patience H.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Chestnut more...
i just purchase this foundation stick in my recent Sephora haul and i love it. the stick is so creamy and provides such great coverage. my face has bright spots under my eye and the stick covers the spots perfectly. i love the packaging, it’s so cute and compact. i love the idea of me being able to throw the foundation stick in my purse and it not spill anywhere. the foundation is also very lightweight which is a huge plus ✨
Makenzie L.
Stockton, CA
I just bought this foundation from Sephora. I've had my eyes on it for awhile now! My skin type is dry... the gentleman at Sephora said I could try the make up forever stick foundation because it's similar but better for dry skin, but I insisted on trying the hourglass! It seems very full coverage, I think a buffing foundation works best, but I prefer a beauty blender (even though it soaks up the product) after my first two times wearing it, it seemed very Dewey or oily.... but I'm not sure of it was because I was working and sweating... but usually I don't sweat much. I will have to try it out on a day I don't work
Ashley C.
Mashpee, MA
Review for: Bisque, Linen, Shell more...
This foundation is AMAZING....and is definitely at the top of my list for one of my fav foundations. This is DEFINITELY a full coverage foundation, but it looks beautiful on the skin. It gives you a flawless, airbrushed look to your skin, and doesn't look cakey. It lasts on the skin for hours and stays looking beautiful the whole time, which is amazing for me cause I get pretty oily in my t-zone after a few hours and have the issue with a lot of foundations breaking down and separating, I haven't had that issue with this foundation. I absolutely 100% recommend this foundation
Alexandra T.
Newcastle , OK
This foundation stick is beautiful and offers a full to medium coverage while still maintaining a natural look to the skin. It photographs beautifully and has a wide variety of shades that will match most skin tones. The only dislike I had it that not all concealers play well with this foundation and my normal KVD concealer would look cakey when paired with this foundation. It plays best with lighter gel or cream concealers.
Jennifer S.
Coalinga, CA
I really recommend this product to everyone it’s a must have ! I really like how the product works very well and amazing I give it a 10 /10 it’s a must have product
Mya C.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is my favorite foundation!! I don’t wear it everyday though because it is very full coverage. I like to use on the weekends when I go out, and it photographs beautifully. It doesn’t cake up or anything. Definitely recommend. Only complaint would be that it is pricey for the amount of product you get
Taylor M.
I absolutely love this product!! Its so full coverage but its not to thick. It so easy to blend this product around the face. I bought this at the VIB 20% sale because I heard so many people talk about how beautiful it was. They have so many color to choose from. The finish is so incredibly flawless. Its not to matte or dewy it just amazing. If your looking for a foundation stick look no further you will fall in love!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.