BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Taylor M.
JACKSONVILLE
Was so disappointed in this foundation after all the rave reviews from so many of my fave you tube beauty gurus. The shade I bought was supposed to be for light medium skin with cool pink undertones. The actual color it turned out to be when I applied was suuuper orange and pretty dark. It was awful. Not even close to a good match. The coverage was definitely good. Medium to full. And I can see how the stick makes it easy to apply and waste less product than a liquid foundation. I'm going to try to find a better color match and give this another shot, but my thoughts so far based on what I have, very mehhh.
Alicia H.
Dallas
Cling onto the skin instantly. Blends onto the skin smoothly and effortlessly. Not patchy or dry. Leaves the skin with a smooth, dewy finish. Great for all skin types.
Cynthia P.
This is my favorite stick foundation. It gives medium to full coverage very quickly, so it is great to use when my skin isn't behaving, or if I want to look flawless for photos. I use it daily as a concealer on top of a BB cream, and a little goes a long way. The packaging is very luxurious, and the ingredients are naturally based. The formula is a demi matte finish, and water resistant. It is best for normal, combination, and oily skin types. For dry skin, make sure you hydrate extremely well. I will definitely repurchase. It is a product that is pricey, but worth the money. A little goes a long way.
Sumer M.
Review for: Shell more...
Ok so I was afraid to try this at first because i had yet to use a foundation stick but had been very intrigued by this brand. I received a sample in my Sephora Play box in the shade Shell. It glides on very smoothly and I didn't expect it to blend in so well! It feels very light and my face doesn't feel suffocated in the humidity. It didn't feel as though it was melting off. I will definitely be purchasing a full size!!! I would say it's light to medium coverage but that works out for me.
Taliyah M.
East Orange , NJ
This foundation literally looks like your skin once you blend it out! It's insane honestly. It's so hard for me to find a foundation that matches my skin tone exactly and I couldn't be happier. I found out about it through a makeup tutorial by MakeupShayla that I saw on YT. (she wears the only other foundation color that matches me [Cover FX N80]) & when she did her review on this, I knew I had to try it. I'm honestly happy she reviewed it, because the moment I tried it, I loved it. If you're looking for a foundation that has a natural finish, give this one a try, I promise you won't be dissatisfied.
Amber N.
I'm a liquid foundation kinda girl but I tried this stick foundation in the shade porcelain at Sephora just to see about it. At first look it's higher than the abh stick foundation but a little went a long way. I have normal/dry skin so I was actually pretty skeptical of a stick foundation. But I made sure that my skin was prepped and used a primer that suited my skin type as well as what works best with stick foundations. I have to say I loved the medium coverage but it can be built to a full coverage but it does feel heavy on the skin. It's your preference on that. It gave me a very dewy finish but the price is just way too high for me.
Ada N.
Tacoma , Wa
I got this after hearing only great reviews about it, I have comb. Skin most product work well on me if used correctly with a good primer, this was the worst I have ever tried. I tried it with a brush and then with a b/blender, it started separating instantly, didn't even finish my makeup routine before It alllll caked up on my face. A few days later I tried again, same thing. It just didn't work for me, it almost seemed like it was sucking oil out of my skin bringing it on top, never had that happen before.
Chantalic T.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Golden Natural more...
As much as I absolutely love the application method and color match, I could not get the foundation to last after a full work day. The formula itself is creamy and super easy to blend. You can honestly use your fingers and still get a beautiful finish (I've touched up with fingers before). The product blends beautifully and sits on the skin in a natural and very pretty way. Due to my oily skin though, I couldn't make it work for me though I wish I could. For those who don't have oily skin, give it shot because you'll probably love it. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Marina S.
For someone who rarely wears foundation, this stick is amazing. I don't like the way foundation feels or looks on my face generally, but this one blends so easily, does not feel heavy, and never looks cakey. The shade range is awesome as well. I'm super pale, so it's hard to find a shade that is light enough but also not stark. I rotate between the lightest two depending on if I have a "tan" or not.
Stacey L.
This foundation, I will admit, is a bit finicky. If you have dry, flaky skin or dry flaky patches, this makeup will cling to it and it will be difficult to create a smooth canvas. However as a combo skinned girl who tends to be very oily in the t zone, I have found that this foundation works beautifully. On top of looking pretty flawless, it also provides a quick application that I appreciate on work mornings. So, four stars for a flawless finish and one star off for being slightly difficult to work with if you have any sort of dryness (you're then better off with a liquid foundation).
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.