BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Kathy H.
APO, WY
I absolutely loved this product. This lightly sat on my skin and smoothed over like butter. It is absolutely beautiful and long lasting. My first time using a stick foundation and I love how convenient it is as a stick. I have an 8 month old son and was able to apply this rapidly and it looked amazing. If I didn't know I had blemishes, I would have never guessed that I ever did. This is not only a life saver, but a confidence booster. Thank you for helping me see my beautiful, not my blemishes.
Jessica M.
Newton, MA
Review for: Light Beige more...
I recieved a sample size of this foundation in a subscription box, and I’ve really enjoyed it! To the point where I scooped out the rest of the product after I reached the bottom.
I figured it’d be an easy product to travel with (which it is) and brought it with me to a trip to Florida. This full coverage foundation withstood Florida hummidity and surprise rain storms. Although it is full coverage it feels lightweight, which made standing in the heat just a bit more bearable.
I definitely reccomend this foundation, and I am looking forward to repurchasing the full size!
Miss U.
I was super excited when this product came out because I was curious about stick foundations. My skin type has recently become pretty dry, so sadly this foundation didn't do much for me. I felt that it was very cakey, and dry looking on my skin. However, I feel this may be the case only for me because of my skin type. I would still recommend dotting/stamping this on the face instead of drawing lines on your face. I find that the coverage can get very, very heavy if you draw lines. With stamping the product on your face you ensure that just enough of the product is on your face for a full coverage effect. Overall, I would love to keep using this but this isn't friendly enough for dry skin. I would recommend to others though.
Stacy A.
Review for: Shell more...
I got this in my Sephora play box and I absolutely love it. I haven't used a hourglass product in a long time because I had a bad reaction to the last product I try, so I was a bit weary to try this. I did a test patch with no reaction so I used it on my whole face. It looks and works great very light and cream. Nice velvety feel. Lo've the way my skin looks and feels while I'm wearing it.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
I like this stick foundation and love that it comes in SO many shades. My only real gripe is that for the price, you don't get that much product. Stick foundations tend to run out faster than liquids anyway, so I can imagine how fast this one would bite the dust. As far as coverage goes, it's gorgeous. It lasts all day and is flattering for a lot of skin types depending on how it's applied. My favorite skin type to put this on is someone with oily skin, like myself. It blends easily, but although they swear you should use a brush.. I think a sponge is better.
Becca M.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Review for: Buff more...
This has to be the worst foundation I’ve ever used. I don’t understand how people can actually like this foundation because it comes off so easily even after you set it. It made my skin look horrible. The coverage was not there either. All the videos I’ve watched where people use this they always use another foundation over it. They never use it alone. So I don’t understand the point in that because the foundation is just bad and then you just use another foundation to cover it up. I try to make it work using different primers using different powders using nothing but moisturizer. Nothing Worked considering the price tag on this foundation I wouldn’t pay a dollar for this thing.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
I gave this foundation a good week, but it just didn't work for me. For the price, I wasn't worth keeping.
Per instruction, it is not full coverage. It takes about 2 applications. Also it really showed my dry patches. I exfoliated and did extra moisturizing and it still showed my dry patches really badly. I thought that maybe it was just my skin for the season so I put on my Koh Gen Do to see if the dry patches would show up. No dry patches with that other foundation which lead to believe that the Hourglass vanishing foundation stick wasn't the right fit for me skin.
I will say that it is super smooth and easy to work with and the color match was perfection.
Cynthia N.
San marcos, TX
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Okay I would rate this 10/5 if I could. Serious the BEST foundation I've ever come across. I hated the Makeup forever and Anastasia foundation stick but these matched my tones so well. I fluctuate skin tones because I tan and pale up very easily.
This is great for oily skin. Very blendable with brush and or beauty blender! Less is more. Full coverage all the way.
Packaging is heavy and sleek. These last me a month and a half but I wear makeup EVERYDAY.
Foundation could not get any better than this. My fave looks flawless.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Shell more...
I love this foundation. It works great on my dry skin. The finish is so beautiful, and the coverage is buildable. It is so easy to apply as well. It does not settle into fine lines or accentuate pores. My only complaint, and the only reason I did not give it five stars, is because of how much it oxidizes. It will turn a shade darker after being on your skin, so as long as your take that into account when picking your shade, I highly recommend this!
Nadia S.
Springfield, VA
Best foundation EVER!!! I've tried so many foundations for my dry sensitive skin. I also love trying out new foundations, it gives me a sense of satisfaction. I don't really like dry mattifying foundations therefore I always aim for foundations that give me a nice medium to full coverage radiant luminous look. And this foundation does exactly that without making me look oily or super shiny. I can't keep my hands off of it. I recommend it to every skin type. Only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't apply that nice with a beauty blender but applies better with a foundation. And I love using the beauty blender for my fave products so that was a bummer but nonetheless doesn't affect much of what I think about this foundation.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.