BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Kristina C.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Linen more...
This is my all time favorite foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly and I didn’t notice any oxidization! It has great coverage and a little goes a long way. A very nice shade range as well. You get a good amount of product for the price point and it lasts a long time. I like to use it with a damp blending sponge, I feel like this method works with the product perfectly. I would definitely recommend this product. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Jessica S.
Review for: Shell more...
I am really impressed with this foundation stick. When i applied it I thought it was going to be thick and hard to spread but I was easily able to even it out with my fingers. Its not as heavy as the MUF foundation stick. It made my skin look very smooth and covered any imperfections. I was also worried the shade shell looked really yellow and would turn orange but it blended out beautifully. I really like the packaging to.

Update mid afternoon, foundation is still going strong!

I'm just really disappointed in the price/amount you get. Typically you get around 1oz of foundation with this stick you only get .25 of an oz which is also less than the MUF stick.. and more expensive
Kristen T.
Review for: Beige more...
This foundation stick is a game changer. I've tried other foundation sticks before but they're usually dry & unblendable. This bad boy can do it all AND you won't even look cakey!! How can you pass that up?! A little goes a long way, so i like to use a buffing brush to apply this. The product is so creamy and blendable, you won't have a problem at all! I love this stuff. full coverage. no concealer needed. flawless. This foundation stick is a dream come true! I highly recommend trying it out if you're looking to try out a new foundation!
Aimee L.
First the shade selction is wonderful. Right now I am Warm Ivory which is a light medium with a warm undertone.

For me personally, the way there recommend it more of a medium coverage than a full, but it is very build-able. It is incredibly smooth and easy to blend. I like to blend with a kabuki brush (Real techniques expert face brush which is only $8.99).

It has latest power and minimum transfer. Overall I am very happy with the product except for the price. Even the Tom Ford foundation stick is cheaper by weight.
Barnadette J.
Dallas, TX
Bought product because it was recommended to me by a friend. Gotta say after I tried it I'm in love with it. Because really I was a die hard MAC girl and have only tried one other foundation before and that didn't work out so I was very skeptical about trying this one by word of mouth. Overall the foundation is highly pigmented and goes on beautifully. Very easy to blend, not cakey when it dries and the color matched my skin perfectly without having to add in another foundation to achieve my skin match. This was the best impulse buy I've ever made. Glad I went out and bought it. It gives your skin a flawless look with a slightly dewy finish. It has great staying power also. So worth the price. I highly recommend anyone who is skeptical to give it a try.
Lauryne R.
Review for: Shell more...
I never just write reviews for the hell of it but I am this one. I HATE foundation, hate the feeling of it on my face, but this, this foundation is the holy grail. Literally feels like I have nothing on. My skin feels like velvet (like the poreless primer from benefit) I used barley any and covered my whole face. My husband didn't even know I had anything on. ( in a good non cakey way) AMAZING coverage, can either be very light or extreme. HIGHLY recommend. I have extremely dry skin for the record.
Jessica M.
Newton, MA
Review for: Light Beige more...
I recieved a sample size of this foundation in a subscription box, and I’ve really enjoyed it! To the point where I scooped out the rest of the product after I reached the bottom.
I figured it’d be an easy product to travel with (which it is) and brought it with me to a trip to Florida. This full coverage foundation withstood Florida hummidity and surprise rain storms. Although it is full coverage it feels lightweight, which made standing in the heat just a bit more bearable.
I definitely reccomend this foundation, and I am looking forward to repurchasing the full size!
Kathy H.
APO, WY
I absolutely loved this product. This lightly sat on my skin and smoothed over like butter. It is absolutely beautiful and long lasting. My first time using a stick foundation and I love how convenient it is as a stick. I have an 8 month old son and was able to apply this rapidly and it looked amazing. If I didn't know I had blemishes, I would have never guessed that I ever did. This is not only a life saver, but a confidence booster. Thank you for helping me see my beautiful, not my blemishes.
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
Review for: Porcelain more...
i really really like this foundation. i love the shade range! porcelain is exactly my shade and blends seamlessly. the ONLY thing that prevents me from giving this 5 stars is that it isn’t good for dry skin. i have extremely dry skin and after about 4-6 hours it starts to crease and break apart very badly, especially around/on the nose. it was extremely bad before i had a face primer but now that i use a hydrating face primer it isn’t so bad but it still happens. i will be purchasing again but i would recommend more so for oily/combo skin.
Miss U.
I was super excited when this product came out because I was curious about stick foundations. My skin type has recently become pretty dry, so sadly this foundation didn't do much for me. I felt that it was very cakey, and dry looking on my skin. However, I feel this may be the case only for me because of my skin type. I would still recommend dotting/stamping this on the face instead of drawing lines on your face. I find that the coverage can get very, very heavy if you draw lines. With stamping the product on your face you ensure that just enough of the product is on your face for a full coverage effect. Overall, I would love to keep using this but this isn't friendly enough for dry skin. I would recommend to others though.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.