BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1984)
Rachael P.
Patchogue, NY
Review for: Beige more...
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation StickTHIS. FOUNDATION. IS. LIFE! Omg. I’ve been wanting to try this since it came out but I’ve been telling myself that I own way too many foundations (still true) and it can’t be worth the price tag (not true). I recently placed an order on Sephora.com and was given a sample to try. As soon as I put it on my face, I heard the angels sing and immediately felt like a queen....a queen with flawless (Beyoncé voice) skin. I mean....I feel bad and boujee just looking at this stuff!! Beauty blender or brush, this stuff blends out seamlessly and leaves a natural, skin-like finish. OB-SESSED! If you haven’t tried yet, DO IT!!! Thank me later.
Meredith C.
Cockeysville, MD
This is such a beautiful foundation! I thought at first I wouldn't like this because of my oily/combo skin but this actually looks gorgeous. I prefer using a brush to buff it out. The only complaint is that I feel like I have to use a lot of product to get the desired coverage and this product isn't cheap but otherwise highly recommend!
Lauren J.
Review for: Vanilla more...
I was so excited to try this foundation I have heard great things. It is very full coverage for sure and I love that you can take it anywhere. A little product goes a long way but the only down side is it really enlarges my pores. I tried a pore filling primer that helped a little but it still isn't amazing like I thought it would be.
Priya S.
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION STICK! If it wasn’t so expensive I literally would recommend it to everyone. It’s a full coverage foundation and I don’t even have to use concealer if I use this. The color matched perfectly with my skin and it’s really blendable and you can build up more coverage. This is the best foundation I have used so far.
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Review for: Honey more...
This is a great foundation if you have dry skin like me . Makes you look so natural and glowy ! It’s a little pricey but worth it if you are looking to invest in a good foundation. It comes in a stick and is so way to use and I would repurchase over and over.
Brianna H.
Princeton, WV
Review for: Shell more...
Honestly I really like this foundation! I heard a lot of youtubers ranting and raving about this product so I bought it from mercari. I only paid $28 for it! Anyhow, I am more combo skin and after a few hours it does make me a little more oily than usual but I love the coverage and the finish on the skin. Looks very natural and beautiful! I’ve used twice and it might not let me longer than a month or so if I use it every day. and I feel as though it’s too expensive for that. But I do really like it!
Nina H.
I do love this foundation. It sets on the skin beautifully and blends so fast. They have a good shade range. I actually got mine when I cashed in my ipsy points. I got a full size so I thought that was so cool!! I like blending this in with a brush. It is very creamy and blend able and very full coverage. A little goes a long way too
A v.
I enjoy this foundation with the mineral veil primer and the ambient powders. I feel as though these products work best when used together. The foundation is full coverage. I typically wear medium coverage products on the daily.

I find this foundation applies best with an oval 7 brush. I do end up with some streaks when I use the recommended Hourglass brush. I would not suggest using a beauty sponge because of the consistency of the vanish stick. There is less product than a standard foundation. However, very little can go a long way.

When I do use this product, I have a good makeup day. I get a full day/night of full coverage without needing to touch up. I would certainly recommend this product to others.
Enily
Review for: Shell more...
I purchased this because everyone raves about it on YouTube. I didnt get the hype. It applies nice when you first put it on, and you can build it up to full coverage. However, it doesn’t last on my skin at all. It breaks up very easily and transfers easily. I have oily skin, so perhaps dryer skin types get better use out of it. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Stephanie C.
Phoenix, AZ
If you have the spending room and want full coverage with luminous looking skin, this is thw foundation to reach for. I mix a few drops of my serum with it to help blend it seamlessly and it is awesome! I tend to be rather red and sensitive skin in the face, this sits well and doesnt cake up in my canyon creases on my forehead.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.