BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Joanarc S.
It is easy to apply but I recommend you apply it with a makeup brush (like F10 or the one they sell from hourglass or another of the dense ones they sell for mineral foundations), for some reason the beauty blender does not work well with this foundation. You need a small quantity vs other stick foundations so do put on about 20% of the quantity you would use for other stick foundation brands like Bobby Brown or Anastasia. Although you need a smaller amount is no excuse for the very small amount of product you get in hourglass given its price. It does not seem to set ... I do not mind it and I did set it with some heavy powder but some people could have an issue with this.
Ashley E.
I have used MUFE ultra hd Liquid foundation for as long as I have started makeup. I heard such good reviews about these foundation sticks and really wanted to try one out. Can I just say that I have officially made the switch and this is my favorite foundation EVER. I'm someone who has really sensitive skin and rosacea and this has been the ONLY foundation that has covered up those spots almost completely!!! Highly highly recommend!! Also, a lot of beauty bloggers say this foundation blends way better with a makeup brush but for me personally a beauty blender does the job and makes my skin look perfect.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best eye shadow foundations out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great foundation for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Rachel D.
Williamsburg, KY
I've watched tons of reviews on this product (I wish I had watched more before I purchased it) and I'm not really sure what all the hype is about. You have to use a ton of product and it doesn't blend out very well. It has about high medium coverage and looks okay when you first put it on, but it breaks down heavily throughout the day (I have normal skin). This works much better for me as a concealer, but I definitely will not be purchasing again because it's too pricey. One thing I really enjoy about this product is that they have options for people that are really pale.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
Review for: Blanc more...
Hourglass makes such high-quality products but this one misses the mark. I wanted to love this, but it just wasn't for me. I have oily skin and this stuff separated and slipped all over my face. This was used on me during a makeover at Sephora and before I even got to my car, my makeup was looking like the tectonic plates separating all over my chin and cheeks - and I'm not even oily on my cheeks!
Natalie S.
Leland, NC
his product is worth every penny you will pay for it. The packaging is even to die for. I only had to use this once to fall in love with it and add it to my daily routine.
Jonna B.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Shell more...
One of my favorite foundation sticks! My one and only complaint is that it breaks up around my nose about 4 hours even after setting powder, BUT it is easily fixed. These are SO pigmented and a little product goes a long way! If you have larger pores, I would definitely suggest using a pore filler or a really good primer. The Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer did not work well with it for me as I have very large pores and textured skin. Photos attached were taken with the hourglass primer.
Emily A.
Review for: Other more...
I'm on the fence with the foundation (and the brush that comes with it) -- it got a lot of hype but the two times I've used it, I haven't been totally impressed.

I think my normal/oily combination skin might be just a touch too oily for this foundation to really wear it's best -- my first time wearing it I was an oil slick after only about 4 hours and that was pairing it with a matte primer and mattifying setting spray. The second time I stayed looking good (haha) slightly longer but still not getting the wear I should from a foundation at this price point.

I did love the coverage and initial finish of the foundation though -- I think for me it will be better suited for fall/winter wear.
Madison C.
I absolutely love this foundation. I use it more as a contour rather than a foundation because i feel like it has a really nice cool undertone. I am extremely fair and i think that their line of this specific foundation is very inclusive to a lot of skin types/tones. It makes my skin look really smooth and matches up perfectly with my skin tone. I especially love the triangular shape of the stick. It makes it a perfect shape for contour. The only thing i don't love is the price. We need more affordable foundations.
Harminder K.
Kingsburg, CA
Review for: Beige more...
I've been using this since Influenster sent me the full size last year with the brush. I fell in love with it immediately upon opening. First of all such gorgeous packaging!! Second, I twisted the foundation to see how much product there was in it and to my great surprise it's huge! It's been a year and I STILL have like half of it left! I don't use a lot because I don't have a ton to hide. It's highly highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. The triangle shape makes it very easy to apply under the eyes and around the nose. I just dab it on as opposed to swiping and then blend with my hands. Melts right into the skin for a natural dewy look. Recommended it all my friends and family!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.