BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Light Beige more...
I had such high hopes for this foundation and was very disappointed. I first tried blending out the foundation with a beauty sponge, but that didn't do anything. I then used a brush, which is recommended anyway, and had more success blending the foundation, but the result was not pleasant. The foundation sank into my pores and clung to try patches I didn't know I had. My face looked splotchy immediately after application, almost like foundation that has worn off after an entire day. I ended up having to wear it to work because I didn't have time to take it off and redo my makeup. The foundation stayed looking about the same after blotting a few times, which is good considering I thought it was only going to get worse. I would not recommend this foundation, especially for the price.
Brittany F.
Review for: Light Beige more...
This foundation claims to be medium to full coverage, waterproof and provide 12 hours coverage. It is definitely medium to full coverage. I don't know if it is 100% waterproof because I haven't tried it under water or anything like that BUT this is the foundation I go to if it is going to be very hot out and I know it will probably be sweating. It does not wear off or separate. It doesn't leave me oily either. I am not big on stick foundations but this does blend out pretty easy and has a really pretty satin finish. With that being said, I don't feel like you get a lot of product for the price. It's $46 which in my opinion is way too pricey for this product. If it was more affordable I would repurchase, but for that price I would rather buy a couple other products instead of one small stick foundation.
Abigail W.
Easton, PA
Review for: Shell more...
I got a sample of this in Sephora Play. It lasted about a week which I thought was a pretty deluxe size sample for a foundation. The package is nice and sleek and allows for easy application. I felt like I didn't have to use a lot of product to get a full coverage look. This product also comes in 26 shades and I was so happy and impressed that the color I was sent matched my skin so well. The formulation is super light yet full coverage which allows for a breathable feel and flawless look. For the most part I used Milk Makeup Blur Stick as the primer and the combo was unbelievable. At the end of the day my face still looked fresh. This product is a little pricey at $46 (Sephora) however since the sample lasted so long I think you'd get a good amount of use for the price. I am planning on purchasing
Kaitlin D.
Catonsville, MD
Review for: Shell more...
I got a sample of this foundation in my Sephora Play box and was a little bit skeptical. I am not usually a huge fan of stick foundations with having combination skin-- dry on my cheeks and oily in my T-Zone. The first thing I noticed about this foundation is that it is very creamy.  It is very easy to blend and seems to melt into the skin very fast. I prefer this with a brush vs. a beauty blender. It seems to blend out patchy with a wet sponge. The only reason I haven't given this foundation all 5 stars is because it doesn't seem to wear all day. It wears off after 7-8 hours and I do not like to re-apply my foundation so I usually go in with powder to cover spots and blend. I think it depends on your skin whether this foundation will work for your skin or not.
Ruba S.
Review for: Vanilla more...
I find this foundation to be very controversial for me as there are some highs and lows to it. It is extremely full coverage and you really don't need to apply a lot at all, but I often found myself wanting to apply more for an even more full coverage look which ended up making it very cake. I also had to set it very quickly as it would crack and cake up in dry spots or around my nose.  it isn't a good stay all day foundation and I wouldn't recommend wearing it if you are doing anything that involves sweating because it easily gets cake and comes off easily, especially on clothes. overall I think
this foundation is OK but I definitely think that there are other, better foundations out there.
Jessica W.
Morrisville, PA
I just have to start off by saying this is probably one of my favorite stick foundations, along with one of my top full coverage foundations. I think this is a versatile foundation, if you want a natural coverage you can use less product and achieve a beautiful medium finish or you can take it to the next level, add a few more stripes and get flawless full coverage. I also truly believe this is great for many skin types, it's not drying, it's not dewy, it's just right. I personally have normal to dry skin and it doesn't emphasize dry patches, if I have any,  it doesn't look cakey. Hourglass really hit a home run with this product and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Jennifer K.
Ashland, OH
Review for: Bisque more...
I absolutely LOVE this foundation stick! It goes on so smooth and covers so well! I use a foundation brush to blend this in - it does not blend well with a beauty blender - and it makes my skin look effortlessly flawless. The color matches well with my skin tone and I even use it as an under eye concealer with my summer tan! This product has become my new favorite foundation that I can't go anywhere without!
Tara P.
Plantsville , CT
I wanted this product sooooo badly it hurt! Lol. I finally picked it up two weeks ago. I do like it a lot. My only gripe with it is that I do see it separate quite a bit throughout the day. It goes on smoothly & is very high coverage. It's gorgeous on the skin when first applied, however about 2-3 hours later I find it pulls away from my skin & separates. I'm going to play with it some more. I've tried sheering it out a bit, but I notice that makes it worse. I'll def update this post in a week or so. Other than that, it's stunning! Great coverage, and doesn't get oily on my t zone! Woot woot!!
Kim S.
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I bought this recently because I wanted something on the fuller coverage side. I have combination skin and I am overall very happy with this stick foundation.
Pros: It was easy to blend out with a brush or a sponge, the coverage is full and build able and the finish is really life like. Also, I  have some problem pores on my cheeks and nose and used with a primer this actually blurred my pores and did not settle into them at all which is a huge plus. I am happy with the staying power---it does not feel heavy or greasy on my skin and wears well with powder on top without getting cakey.
Cons: It is pricey I wish it was slightly cheaper for the amount of product you get but a stick goes a longer way than a liquid does and it did not take a ton to get full coverage but when you look at other brands of stick foundation you get more product for your money. Also, it does tend to cling to dry patches---I have a small dry patch on my chin from acne medication and it looked a little flakey up close but on well moisturized skin I think it should be ok.
Saida C.
I personally was not a fan of this foundation. I have tested it out twice. The first time I purchased it, it seemed to stick onto the dry patches of my skin so I assumed I needed to use a different type of primer, I decided to give it another try recently with a different primer and I was still upset about it. My skin type is normal/dry, and I would do face masks every single night and I still saw that it did blotch up on certain areas of my skin. I also think another issue with this foundation is that it is somewhat difficult to get it to match your skin shade precisely. It does apply beautifully at first, but it doesn't look seamless or flawless throughout the day. The packaging is beautiful and very durable, however I am not a fan of the foundation itself. I was quite disappointed with the outcome of this foundation especially after how many people have hyped it up. I noticed no difference whether or not you used a foundation brush or beauty blender. This foundation might work better on people who have normal to oily skin and also for those who do enjoy a full coverage foundation.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.