BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Elisabeth W.
Madison
Took me a few tries to get this hang of using a stick foundation but it’s worth it. Made my skin look amazing. It’s a little pricey, but I believe it’s worth it.
Kayla W.
Madison
I did not like this foundation at all. I wanted to like it so bad because a lot of YouTube makeup gurus raved about it. I got color matched at Sephora and purchased the foundation. Turns out the foundation was waaaaay too light for me. Not only was it too light but it just looked awful on my skin. I have super oily skin and this made my face patchy and dry. The foundation looked cakey on me. Also it looked awful in pictures!! It looked like a huge white cast was on my face. It did not blend well with my beauty blender. I really had to work with it to get an even coat. It was so bad I ended up returning it.
Cynthia R.
houston , TX
As soon i heard of this product I was like i have to try it. I bought it online and i have to say is the best purchase i have made in a foundation stick it I amazing the package and everything about it. I have a dark circles in my face and redness too and I always want it a foundation to cover it and look like a perfect skin, but I had my hopes that a stick foundation wasn't going to do the right job because whenever I applied the other ones the wouldn't blend well and it would look like I had a bottle of make up all over my face, but I took the risk and try this one and I have to say as far is my favorite and I am so happy I purchase it even doe is a little price but it gives you such a natural and complete finished look, I really recommend this product as much as i love to take care of my skin.
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought this product and was SOOOOO excited to try it out after seeing YouTuber's use it and review it with such high praise. It was the first product that I purchased from Hoursglass and I was so let down by it. While it was a really great coverage and went on easily, the formula is absolutely NOT made for anyone with oily skin! It made me look sooo shiny within just minutes after applying it. Even after I set it with a translucent powder, in about an hour I was an oil slick all over again. I am so sad. I wanted to love it so much. For those with dryer skin, this may be a really great product for you.
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
For a foundation that costs $46 and includes only .25 oz of product, I had high expectations. On youtube, beauty gurus seem to love this product, so I was really excited when I picked it up myself from Sephora. Unfortunately, I will be returning this product and getting the MUFE foundation stick instead. I have dry, textured skin and I have acne scars so I need full coverage. This foundation is buildable, but you need to use a considerable amount of product (way more than the website says). Also, this foundation transfers easily, is not super long wearing, and doesn't look good on texture. This foundation isn't horrible, it is pretty easy to apply and doesn't crease or settle into fine lines but it's definitely not worth the price. Maybe if you have flawless skin, but most people aren't so lucky.
Kathryn P.
I received this Foundation stick through ipsy by turning in reward points. I had to guess my color which I did based on Sephora's descriptions. I'm very fair with warm undertones. I chose the color Bisque. It turned out to be rather yellow, but I still managed to make it work. The product is a lot creamier than I expected. I apply it in sections all over my face and then use a beauty blender to blend it into the skin. It gives me me good coverage but it's a bit of a thicker texture. I like this Foundation, but I think it's something I'll reserve for certain occasions rather than for everyday wear.
Elizabeth C.
Nashville, NC
This is my current HG foundation! This has a satin finish which sits well and looks great on my dry skin! The color range for this line is great. It is a bit pricey but for me it's totally worth it! I use a beauty blender to blend it on my face and it blends like a dream. I've found that I don't even need to use a setting powder with this. It is long wearing too. Totally recommended!!
Kailyn B.
Syracuse
Review for: Alabaster more...
When first applying this foundation I think it can look a little cakey and I don’t use that much. But as the product wears it melts into your skin within a few hours and looks beautiful. I think that it makes skin look flawless in photographs. This is the only foundation I have ever tried that creases just above the ball of my nose. Fortunately I have discovered that the hourglass veil primer prevents this from happening. I have dry skin and I can use this alone if I moisturize well before hand but I’m finding that I prefer the way my skin looks if I add just a touch of the It Cosmetics CC cream.
Angelo B.
Albuquerque
Review for: Linen more...
My skin is a little bit on the dry side. I typically prefer a medium coverage demi-matte finish foundation because I like to add extra glow with my skin care and finishing spray. I keep it pretty minimal with powder and apply only where I need it. That was my problem. This foundation needs to be set. It did not wear down nicely and looked very oily and cakey as the day went on as opposed to looking dewy and natural. Although I don’t go for full coverage, it still required a few layers to cover what I wanted. I tried it with a brush, sponge, and even my hands and had the best luck with the brush. It was easy to blend out which is great for a stick foundation which can be harder to blend. I was not very wowed after applying it because it looked alright but not anything remarkable. I ultimately ended up returning the foundation after a few weeks wear because it is so expensive price per ounce wise.
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
I highly recommend this product. It is great for complete coverage, and it causes zero breakouts. You’ll notice a full and natural look. Your skin will look healthy.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.